See y’all later

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Boating
I’m afraid I’m going to be leaving the forum in a few days. I may be able to occasionally check back but it won’t be often. I’d like to thank y’all for all the good times I’ve had in the short time I’ve been on here. I’m sorry to leave but I feel it is better for me if I do. Signing off for now, Caleb. 👋
P.S. I posted this in the hope that I can cause one last ruckus before I leave

I saw someone join the traxxas forum under that name. 😜🤔🤔

Good luck on your adventures. The lights on. Turning the seat warmer off cuz I could spend that on hopups.

I’m afraid I’m going to be leaving the forum in a few days. I may be able to occasionally check back but it won’t be often. I’d like to thank y’all for all the good times I’ve had in the short time I’ve been on here. I’m sorry to leave but I feel it is better for me if I do. Signing off for now, Caleb. 👋
P.S. I posted this in the hope that I can cause one last ruckus before I leave
I see your pulling a @F.R.S. Ninja_007 move on us. But hey atleast you gave notice first. He didn't

Change your email. I'll tag you like I did @Tunedpipe .
I have his cell #. I usually text him if I get too worried. But he doesn't like to text, cause, you know... his fingers stick to the phone.
83e7fc8fdc2a3bf2b4fd79eccf8260cc.jpg

@Chubaka
It's funny. My kid types over 80 wpm on the computer, and probably close to that on his phone. What's funny is his texts to me usually consists of no more than 5 or 6 letters

@Chubaka
It's funny. My kid types over 80 wpm on the computer, and probably close to that on his phone. What's funny is his texts to me usually consists of no more than 5 or 6 letters
Smart kid! Text should be short and to the point, and not a frigging novel!

He should be calling and talking to ya anyways 😉