Scale Question?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep.

Id sell the plummit and try to pick up a axial based scaler. Especially for a beginner into the scale world. Having an Axial setup (axles, suspension, chassis) gives you the perfect canvas to work with in customizing your own scaler. Then you would be happy and have a rig that was an actual scaler.
Why would you consider the summit a plummit? It is a E revo on steroids. I know lots of people that own the E revo and I consider the Summit the best of all worlds. It is a very well built and designed machine. Have you ever owned one?

Early versions had a tendency to have the diffs self-destruct. This got them their rep and name "Plummit".

Early versions had a tendency to have the diffs self-destruct. This got them their rep and name "Plummit".
Oh ok. Well I can contest to the newer version It's a beast. I have put mine through some tough stuff and never broke anything. The only thing I have had go out is the micro servo on the low high speed.

I'm favoring towards the rc4wd trail finder 2 or the Honcho. So far those are my two favorites. I have some old axles and stuff laying around, I may start parting me together a trailer too.

Last edited:
Back