scale challenge 2021 looks like a good time

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruh roe raggy, looks like I would have to use the winch after all...;)
Rc parks and a few other YT and rc affiliates. Put on a bunch of RC scale challenges every yr. They all look like good times. Not sure if you watch sparks. But he's got some cool stuff. At his RC garage and land👍👍

Rc parks and a few other YT and rc affiliates. Put on a bunch of RC scale challenges every yr. They all look like good times. Not sure if you watch sparks. But he's got some cool stuff. At his RC garage and land👍👍
I thought he sold a lot of his RC for the move?

He did he's more into the scale crawlers and machinery. These days and he had it out with Talbot. On YT the first couple months or the yr. But he still does stuff time to time.its hard to get this hobby out of your system no matter what.

Here's one from 14hrs and 4 days ago. He seems alot less stressed out these days

Last edited:
Yes, I watch his channel. I love his loading games.

Hell yeah they are a good time. 👍
Yeah, those are fun. I just can't watch him anymore because every time I have in the last year or so he has shown off some $10,000 RC. It's cool and all, but it feels like I am watching some guy show off his new Ferrari. Just not for me and my fixed income.

Yeah, those are fun. I just can't watch him anymore because every time I have in the last year or so he has shown off some $10,000 RC. It's cool and all, but it feels like I am watching some guy show off his new Ferrari. Just not for me and my fixed income.
200% agree on that bud. Oh I lost interest a while ago. Once the $$ and YT got to his head. That's all he cared about was showing off. I don't care how much you have. But don't shove it in our faces.... that's what got to alot of his viewers. Videos pop into my feed time to time.

I love this guy! Not trying to sell anything, for anybody. His rc videography is on another level!
Liked how he was ripping. Then slid to a crawl. Pretty cool. Got to love that 2 speed👍👍 got to watch a few others.

Liked how he was ripping. Then slid to a crawl. Pretty cool. Got to love that 2 speed👍👍 got to watch a few others.
Watching his videos, I'm actually more impressed with how he gets these footages: the camera work! The way he can keep up with the vehicles at high speed, yet the footages are so steady and smooth. And he's not using any professional equipment, just an iPhone on a gimbal 😮 Then on his crawling videos, he slows down video speed to where it looks like it's actually a 1:1 vehicle driving. Just the way the vehicle throttles and the way the suspension is flexing looks so 1:1. I haven't found anyone on YT that can create this illusion.
The camera work and video editing is just top notch!

Last edited:
Watching his videos, I'm actually more impressed with how he gets these footages: the camera work! The way he can keep up with the vehicles at high speed, yet the footages are so steady and smooth. And he's not using any professional equipment, just an iPhone on a gimbal 😮 Then on his crawling videos, he slows down video speed to where it looks like it's actually a 1:1 vehicle driving. Just the way the vehicle throttles and the way the suspension is flexing looks so 1:1. I haven't found anyone on YT that can create this illusion.
Pretty cool! I have been slowly buying equipment for my son to start filming some of his runs and a gimbal is next. They make a huge difference.

That's was cool. It definitely looks like a real jeep. And the way they axles flex over rocks. and the tier molding to the rocks.. like they let air out to 5 -10psi. To get better rip. Put a motor sound box. I Don't think someone could tell the difference rite away. Nice spot to crawl. Like the falls. That's sweet!!👍👍