Sold / Found Savage X 4.6 Semi-Roller NEW!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EH23

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What's up RCNT! I have a semi (but not quite) rolling chassis for sale LOL. These parts are what I have left from my RTR, they're all new/never used. As you can see in the pics below the tank still has the "caution" tag on it. The radio box lid and roll bar hoop are still sealed in there original packaging as they came from the factory inside the RTR box. The truck started out as a brand new X 4.6 RTR that I purchased and parted out on Ebay.

DSC00747_zps6ee12eca.jpg

DSC00733_zpsd7eb697e.jpg

DSC00734_zpse39013a2.jpg

DSC00753_zps025d5f93.jpg

DSC00759_zps90bdefeb.jpg

DSC00758_zpse627735c.jpg

DSC00757_zpsa9d734ba.jpg

Parts need to complete this as a roller are:
F/R bulkheads
F/R shock towers/body posts
F/R bumpers/skid plates
F/R lower control arms
bell crank
throttle mixer

I have absolutely no use for these parts as they just sit the in box taking up space so I'd like to get rid of them ASAP!!!

I'm asking for $55 shipped anywhere in the US via USPS Priority 2-3 day w/tracking. Paypal only. Thx...

Unless I'm mistaken looks like you would need a lot more than that. Diffs driveshafts axles etc etc

Thx for the bump guy...

I said "parts needed to complete this as a roller are" it's nowhere near completed read the post... U can buy complete bulks with diffs on ebay. Again bones and diffs are up to the buyer as they can put in whatever units they'd like; X ,XL/Flux ect. Axles are included and they're for the 9mm bones.

Ugh if I had cash I'd snag this up fast I need a new chassis for my savage :(

If this us still up I will help you out on my next payday. Good deal

Did you break even parting it out like that?

Sorry Mike this sold over at RCTech a few weeks ago.

I bought the truck from Stormer Hobbies for $399 last Oct. I parted the truck out on EBay and made back the money and some that I had originally spent on the RTR so yea I came up a couple bucks.

The only origanal parts I have left from this 2011 X that are being used on my current IRC build are the bumpers, skid plates and lower control arms. The current build isn't quite finished yet, I still need some bearings, header/pipe and also want to have Neal work his magic on my Picco Boost 5tr.

Honestly tho I've been considering cutting my losses and selling everything from the current build like the IRC shocks w/mount kit, chassis, mid tank kit, HPI suspention conversion, HPI aluminum joint bars, HPI billet heatshink engine mount ect. I have all the pix of the parts and pix of the current state of the truck in my photo bucket if anyone's interested. If u are pm me an offer for anything u might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.