rollinlow's berg build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i bet your excited, she's getting getting close!!!

thats right bmilla

well i been working on it and got alot done

i still need to go buy a few things from the lhs tomorrow so..

oh by the way this thing is so lite

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Last edited:
Man that thing looks sick, I like the white on white, it's different...go with some white wheels to, LOL!!!!!

naw i got some all black mayhem double phattys ,i like black wheels

bmiller knows what I'm talking about lol

thanks man should have some more updates soon

looks great man!!!

well guys my mayhems are in the mail so updates are coming

I'm goin to be ordering my esc,bec,and a motor really soon and hopefully i can get some money together to pay bmiller for the dx3r and ill be done till i get a new servo

sorry if i missed it, but which mayhems are you getting? is it the ones with the ball bearing weights? Those really interest me, but id rather someone else test them out, $125 for just wheels is more than my budget for wheels foams and tires. Unless I find out that they are the best thing since sliced bread, then maybe down the road I might upgrade.

yes i got the double phattys from him and from what i have read on rccrawler.com they are some awesome wheels and tons of people run them but yes 135 shipped was hard to do but now i have a nice set of beadlocks

yeah they are wicked cool!!! lucky bastard!!! lol.

ya the DPs are a nice rim. have good weight to then naturally.
i think you ll be happy with them. any ides of what shoes you ll be wearing?

i might be wrong but i think he said he's gonna run some badlands for now....

got my wheels yesterday but i been under the weather so tomorrow I'm goin over to my grandmothers house to work on the crawler

most of yall didnt know but i moved out 3weeks ago so i dont have all the tool over here

and yes as sng said I'm running bandlands for now and then I'm going to get some rovers

ok guys i got my tires all mounted up and just finished doin the shock mod on the big bores by putting rod ends on top

I'm goin out to the shop cut some derlin for some chassic braces

well its a roller now with the body mounted

ill have tons of pictures up later tonight so check back

i still need to do the steering which will be next

i also just placed a order for a esc,bec,motor,and a servo horn which is all the parts i needed to complete my build wooohooo

Last edited:
well here is how it sits as of now ,some stuff will change soon,like the chassic braces and steering

DSC03751.jpg

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03755.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03758.jpg

DSC03757.jpg

DSC03761.jpg

DSC03764.jpg

DSC03765.jpg

DSC03767.jpg

DSC03768.jpg