Red Cat RC's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sometimes hard to get a good read on any of the RC vehicles since the experiences can be all over the map in regards to a particular model. I just read this one about a user with an ARRMA Senton 4x4 - Bad Luck

I own an ARRMA 2wd Fury which has been really good to me but another poster on this forum has gone thru parts left and right.

Brian
I have a Fury that is my go to vehicle for when I'm bored waiting on people at work. I do a lot of sitting, so that pretty much goes everywhere with me, and, so far, i havent had to replace anything except tires. I did have an Associated SC10 until yesterday that was my go to vehicle before i got the Fury. That wasn't too bad, but, wasn't great around trees and poles, since they just like to jump out at you. Right now, my new vehicle list is a Senton mega (to go with the Fury), and either a Redcat Piranha (i figure, maybe i have just had bad luck with the few i had, or maybe it is because i did get all but the Volcano used, so, ill try it) or the Fazon Voltage. I really do like the look of the Pirahna body, so, i was also toying with getting the Fazon, and putting the piranha body on it. That one is just to goof off with, but, i hadnt even heard of the Piranha until my nephew showed me the one he ordered, and, so far, from what reviews and videos i found, doesn't seem too bad for what it is. I was looking at the DHK Raz-R and Wolf 2, but, my neighbor got the Raz-R, and it isnt as interesting in person as it looked online.

Back