Which is everyones favorite rc?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-MAXX dual or single motor?
The brushed ones are dual. Some people do a single conversion and jump from dual 550s to a 775. Usually traxxas or Dewalt. Kershaw designs also had some neat parts and motors for it. The very first emaxx brushless was a concept using 2 vxl 3500 motor and escs. Traxxas called it the vtwin.

@9x19 sorry I called that beautiful EMBE a 3905.

These are the cars I race, I've bounced around many brands and HB Racing is my favorite!

1708135485568.png

Kraton EXB, Outcast EXB, and the Sledge in that order. All the batteries I own are 6s bricks, it kind of limits what ends up on my RC rack.

The Xmaxx is still my favorite basher with the 8s exb Outcast a close second. It's a blast to beat on and takes it like a champ.
I really like the sledge too but the bigger stuff just seems more fun.

The Vanquish Vs410 is my favorite crawler but I think the Capra is almost as capable.

It's hard for me to pick a favorite between the two different categories.

20231112_153303.jpg

20230520_224856.jpg

Last edited:
Provably my hpi savage or trail finder 2
I've always liked the trail finders, they remind me of a Toyota and that's like the most iconic 4x4 brand in my book.

The Xmaxx is still my favorite basher with the 8s exb Outcast a close second. It's a blast to beat on and takes it like a champ.
I really like the sledge too but the bigger stuff just seems more fun.

The Vanquish Vs410 is my favorite crawler but I think the Capra is almost as capable.

It's hard for me to pick a favorite between the two different categories.

View attachment 181918

View attachment 181919
I really like the American style paint job on that bottom truck.

My Clodbuster with the Thunder tech raptor 1.5 chassis dual steer because its fast looks cool and will squat and get
Dual brushless setup with Monster escs 150 amps redline motors 16 tooth pinions steel axels with steel gears
20 amp Ubec @ 6.o volts

clod thunder tech 1.5.jpg

My all time favorite RC is easily the Tekno ET410. I've waited decades for such a platform to come out. Some will call them 4wd stadium trucks, and others will call them mini truggies. Sure there has been a few 4wd stadium trucks before the ET410, but they never seemed great to me. The Ofna/HoBao Hyper TT came so close, but some people stated the steering wasn't the best. The Tekno ET410 simply drives, and jumps stupidly great. If you like 2wd stadium trucks, the ET410 takes everything up to the next level of fun.
20200203_105112.jpg
1708169198222.png

Although the ET410 mini truggy is favorite RC, I haven't touched my ET410.2 kit... it's been in the box since June. I got too many other things going on with life, and SCT build. ET410.2 build begins soon to commemorate another special RC. 🙌 🙌 🤔
1708169709354.jpeg

I'm torn. I love the quality of my Tekno MT410 and it drives beautifully but I have it built for 4s so sometimes it leaves me looking for more. My Outcast on the other hand is a thrill a minute with its Max6 / 4985 combo inside but I spend more time at the wrench on it between sessions.

IMG_6357.jpeg

IMG_6322.jpg

Go work on a tmaxx...... changing a spir gear is a chore!
I used to have one

Who makes a mm?
I make MM slashes

My all time favorite RC is easily the Tekno ET410. I've waited decades for such a platform to come out. Some will call them 4wd stadium trucks, and others will call them mini truggies. Sure there has been a few 4wd stadium trucks before the ET410, but they never seemed great to me. The Ofna/HoBao Hyper TT came so close, but some people stated the steering wasn't the best. The Tekno ET410 simply drives, and jumps stupidly great. If you like 2wd stadium trucks, the ET410 takes everything up to the next level of fun.
View attachment 181941View attachment 181940
Although the ET410 mini truggy is favorite RC, I haven't touched my ET410.2 kit... it's been in the box since June. I got too many other things going on with life, and SCT build. ET410.2 build begins soon to commemorate another special RC. 🙌 🙌 🤔
View attachment 181942
Should I get one instead of the ET48?

Last edited:
Oh okay, I've never heard of that.