Which is everyones favorite rc?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all time favorite RC is easily the Tekno ET410. I've waited decades for such a platform to come out. Some will call them 4wd stadium trucks, and others will call them mini truggies. Sure there has been a few 4wd stadium trucks before the ET410, but they never seemed great to me. The Ofna/HoBao Hyper TT came so close, but some people stated the steering wasn't the best. The Tekno ET410 simply drives, and jumps stupidly great. If you like 2wd stadium trucks, the ET410 takes everything up to the next level of fun.
View attachment 181941View attachment 181940
Although the ET410 mini truggy is favorite RC, I haven't touched my ET410.2 kit... it's been in the box since June. I got too many other things going on with life, and SCT build. ET410.2 build begins soon to commemorate another special RC. 🙌 🙌 🤔
View attachment 181942
Sweet Paint job, it's my fav too, I recently painted a that body for MT, drove it without a body for a while, finally got warm enough to paint.

Within my current fleet it's probably my Kyosho Rampage. It's actually designed like a trophy truck, and well equipped (aluminum shocks with TiN coated shafts, aluminum motor mount, simple solid rear axles that just work). Unfortunately theres not much aftermarket, but I like it as it is.

I also like the detail on WPL's Jimny, even if some of the stock parts are mediocre. If you buy it through Bangood it barely costs more than a model kit while being about as detailed.

It sees the most use out of my fleet since I can drive it around my yard anytime that I want, I can't do that with my quicker, bigger RCs.

20240225_130348.jpg

20240313_174741.jpg

I have always had the Kyosho Rampage on my list of trucks I'd like to get. The price is pretty good on it too.
Sometimes it'll go on sale on Amain for $180, I'd grab it for that, a Losi/Associated spur gear, and throw in a mild torquey brushless setup in it. It rolls easily so a cheap, slow 35kg servo is best.

In some ways it reminds me of the old Thundertech Pro-2 prototype, since the Rampage has a solid-axle trailing arm setup like a real trophy truck.

I'd like to see the industry move away from the old Tamiya TA02T route (slap a truck body onto a buggy) and make more scale trophy trucks like this one.

Same. Looks like a really fun truck. Mini UDR if you would.
It's technically a UDR before the UDR, but 2wd. It's roughly about the size of a Slash in person.

So which rc that you own is your favorite. Is is because its easy to work on, or fast or just looks cool. Post a pic if you would like. But just state which is your favorite rc that you own.
Mine personally is my rock crawler I have a sc10 and and scx10 and I love the looks of my crawler and where it can go.
Arma limitless