Really nice car wallpaper and pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Enjoy... there are tons of really cool car pics like the example below.

Click me For More Car Pics....

1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-red-2.jpg

Last edited:
What is that a Saturn?

Nope it's a Ford Shelby GR-1 concept car.

Are you sure?
I thought it was a Saturn or a Scion.

I'm guilty.
Sorry Mike.

Cool link...I was lookin around and I just love the Ruf RT 12 Turbo...just insane. A 650HP AWD Porshce 911...damn what a car. Its my backround now :)

Amercian muscle poop sucks.

Imports+++++

If it doesn't have 8 cylinders under the hood then I don't care about it. Also if you need a supercharger, a turbocharger or NOS to go fast then it will get absolutly no respect from me. it's all motor or nothing for me.

Only look for pure motor. it's gotta have the basics in order to get the respect. I'm with you, redneck. No imports here unless it's of European descent.

I like imports...but only some. Hopefully I will be picking up my new 3000GT tomorrow :) If its a "tricked out" Honda...now thats another story. I HATE people who think their cars are fast cause they have a loud annoying muffler on the car. Anything from Germany or Italy are awesome, only select Japanese cars are ok with me, the 3000GT being one of them. I think the 3000GT is one of the best looking Japanese cars ever.

Don't get me wrong, I love vettes and stangs and other muscle cars. In fact my dad could be picking up a Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 next June :D I like all kinds of cars haha.

redneckracer...I would becareful about your last statement, a lot of muscle cars are getting superchargers now. Do you have no respcet for a Ford GT?

I just love, muscle cars but as gas is going up without stop, I don't regret having an Import

Not if it has forced induction. Only thing I would do forced induction on is a diesel. A blower turbo or NOS is the lazt way of making power and not building a engine that can make power and still run reliably all day. I have a 72 Chevy 2WD truck with a 396 making around 500 horse that will idle all day long without a problem and is still fast for a truck.

but it won't keep up with a blown 396 will it? I got a friend that built his 302, its got a blower on it and he's pushing 1,000hp. Nuts!

Forced induction has it's pro's and cons. Supercharging is power on demand. Turbo lags BUT doesn't have static power loss (doesn't take power to make power). Those are both fine. Just have to make sure the compression and bottom end is accomodated to handle the boost. It's the guys who "juice" their ricers that get me. Whatcha gonna do when the juice is all squeezed? That's cheap horsepower.

Gotta have the "bread" before the butter is put on, right? As I said (as well as redneck has) it has to already be making the power before the additions are made to get my respect.

You should see the ricers faces when they try to lose me on the highway. Nothing like a big blacked out Tahoe filing their mirrors. They can take me on a 1/4 mile (not by much) but this beast is a highway mile eater.

tahoe004b5tj.jpg

2WD, Eaton locker w/ 3.42 gears, L31a engine (LT-1 with revised induction for trucks) and all the bells and whistles except OnStar (should've gotten that now that I think about it)

Last edited:
Exactly why I don't like Superchargers.

It just adds another belt, taking power to make more power.

Personally, I hate American made cars, JMO.