RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither do I. I'm too wrapped up with the real racing scene to bother messing around with that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

How much is it a month? Its all in a different currency when I looked.

I tried to download the free demo but the files always say corrupted....

Привет всем.
У меня вопрос такой, сори если не в тему.
Я увидел в сети описание лекарства которым можно пользоваться даже "после" акта и это все равно даст защиту.
Правда ли это?
Видел здесь http://postinor.org.ua

what is that^^^^^:\

Just some temporary guests.

I see that VRC is free to download and play now. Does anybody still race with this? I understand that the free version only gives you 8 tracks and a limited amount of cars. It also looks like you can buy more tracks and cars. I was looking at the off road side the most. Just was curious if it was worth the time. Thanks!

IS the off road tracks and cars free now as well? If so, i will be downloading it and starting thte offroad racing,since my race budget is very tight right now.

IS the off road tracks and cars free now as well? If so, i will be downloading it and starting thte offroad racing,since my race budget is very tight right now.

It sounds like it is all free now.. but you only get a few tracks and cars in the free version. If you want more tracks and cars you may purchase them seperately or get all of it for $13 a month. That's the way I understand it anyway.

Tom

When i have time ill check it out, the off road sct would be good fun i think

---------- Post added at 2:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:49 PM ----------

Tom are you registered, if so send me your screen name ill add you as a friend

When i have time ill check it out, the off road sct would be good fun i think

---------- Post added at 2:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:49 PM ----------

Tom are you registered, if so send me your screen name ill add you as a friend

I just registered and am downloading the software... not sure what my screen name is.....

i am updating now, I'm not sure i will be able to get my futaba 4pl to work without spending a ton of cash, i may order a new flysky, i remember my old one worked perfect on it, just a plug and play.

I got the software up and running. I was able to get my controller set up.....but for some reason I was only at 37% throttle when I had the trigger at full pull and I was not getting full steering. Do you adjust this in the software or on the radio? It seemed like a great setup....but the free version limits you greatly. You only get one set of tires and it seems like every customization costs money. Maybe this winter I will buy the full deal to get some practice while it's cold outside.

Tom so yes or no does it include offroad? I kinda miss playing when were having weekly races here, was hella frustrating but was fun too.

Yes off road is included but limited to certain tracks,vehicles and equipment.

Worth the download then to try out off-road. I'm pretty sure I have the control link thing still.

Worth the download then to try out off-road. I'm pretty sure I have the control link thing still.

Yes, as Tmaxx said offroad is included in the free version. I ran one practice race and man did I stink it up! LOL I also need to figure out how to set up the radio so that I have all the steering and throttle control I need... and some braking would be nice too! I was all over the place but it seemed fun, and it gets very technical as far as setting up the car so this ought to be a blast!

Lloyd, do you run a futaba controller? I wanna try and use my 4pl, but I'm unsure as what to buy to set it up. I know the flysky gt3b will connect with a usb and works perfectly.

All I have is a gt3b, I've not tried it tho, in the past I used a tq3.

Mines still updating! My computer goes idle and it stops till I get back, sucks lol. Lots of new stuff to update I guess.

I can't get my gt3b to work, would be rad if I could. Bound to have a tq2 some where laying around, need to go find one and try it.

Back