rc4wd 1/24 axles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll probsbly have to call RC4WD and ask them. That truck kinda flopped, so not many people bought it. It was underpowered like a toy RC. But Furitek has some upgrades for them now. I kinda wish I'd grabbed one when they were marked way down. But they are asking way too much for them at regular price.

You'll probsbly have to call RC4WD and ask them. That truck kinda flopped, so not many people bought it. It was underpowered like a toy RC. But Furitek has some upgrades for them now. I kinda wish I'd grabbed one when they were marked way down. But they are asking way too much for them at regular price.
I checked the website again and the have all the specs including what size screws. Man those would do the trick for my "daily driver" smasher.

I don't like that Furitek supplied cap screws with that chassis. I'll be replacing them with button head screws. Is that what you're looking for?

I don't like that Furitek supplied cap screws with that chassis. I'll be replacing them with button head screws. Is that what you're looking for?
No. I'm just keeping an eye out for a true straight axle. I like the portals for the monster truck but I think my silver truck would look more scale with straight axles. I do think I could make those RC4WD axles work.

No. I'm just keeping an eye out for a true straight axle. I like the portals for the monster truck but I think my silver truck would look more scale with straight axles. I do think I could make those RC4WD axles work.
Maybe. But thst truck is a true 1/24 scale, or pretty close to it. The SCX24's are closer to 1/22 or so, and the FCX24's seem to be a bit bigger than that. Buy a set and let me know the size difference 😉

Maybe. But thst truck is a true 1/24 scale, or pretty close to it. The SCX24's are closer to 1/22 or so, and the FCX24's seem to be a bit bigger than that. Buy a set and let me know the size difference 😉
Yeah I still have yet to really look at the specs. If/when I figure it out I'll keep you updated.

Back