RC hauler for E-revo 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smashroth

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
I've been looking around alot with no luck at all.
I got an traxxas E-revo 2.0 and a traxxas Maxx.
I'm looking for something like HUDY 1/8 Off-Road & Truggy Carrying Bag or ProTek RC P-8 1/8 Buggy Super Hauler Bag.

But none of them are wide enough for the E-revo.
The plan is to have the E-revo inside the bag and attach the Maxx outside with a strap. (reason being, Maxx is a FPV car with big antennas etc. that i dont want to dismantle each time, since its fragile)

Any ideas for a big enough setup here? I really hate the idea of having a Duffle bag even though some of them look great like the APEX one. But that also isnt wide enough to have the E-revo inside.

Hoping for a bit inspiration here. Since I'm sooooo tired of google atm.
Havent done anything but surf after info to setup my FPV, build my drone, setup everything.
And now i spend many hours looking after a single bag :p With no luck.
Maybe someone here has an idea or a solution :)

Help plz

Best regards

Have you considered something like this?

wagon.jpg

Yep, probably not the easiest to get in and out of a car but keep in mind, this folds down and a lot of guys use this method.

doesn't that wagon fold up like a accordion. I use old hockey bags for my rc gear ...I can packup 3 revos and all my gear and roll it to were I want.

Yeah it looks like it can, but i really want an all in one like thing where i can have my remotes in separate rooms and tools etc. I could probably do something of the sort in this posted setup, but it would just not look as great if you know what i mean. Also i would need something else to carry all my other stuff in a sorted way, where as this i would have to build something inside or put another bag or something in it with the cars. Thats why i wanted like a all in one hauler with wheels like the Hudy or Protek one. They are just not wide enough sadly. The hight is ok and the length is almost enough.

Back