ProBoat Blackjack 42'' 8s - First Run 🤙

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man that nice carzy fast boat. Been thinking about getting one. I got a lake two blocks from house just worried about retrieval if it flips

nice. I dont have a location that small.. so how long are run times?
Well if my BJ42 is going the speed in the video, I probably can get around 7-10 minutes easy if not more on the stock prop.. Its awesome....
I have a Sonicwake 36 and my run times are ridiculous on 6s - 3 or 4 minutes max...
Anyways, I am getting ready to install dual pickup lines for my BJ42 and will be changing the prop...

I own the BJ24 as well.. Both boats are absolutely :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:..
It's a Catarman so they all flip if you juice it 100% and it's a windy day.. :p:p
Corner View.jpeg

IfI manually need to retrieve a flipped boat I have 3 ways to get her back to shore 1st is a 808 reel with a 9' with a foam filled tennis ball n 2 3 ot treble hooks with filed barbs n tips. then my quad with same treble hook n line. then I have a last resort a foam boat ...a homemade airboat with 032 stainless safety wire lasso.. all with 808 and 100 lb. braid..

What a great boat, it handles awesome and it does a little over 50mph with the stock prop.
What I like the most about running on 8s and you get longer run times..
Man, I am so jealous. That looked like a blast to drive. So smooooth!

Back