Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice.

Florescent lighting and flat white paint on the walls will help to eliminate some of the shadows.

Its a nice spot for some wrenching. Might wanna be careful with the shelves behind you. I didnt notice a chair but would imagine that if you got up too fast you may get a back full of shelving or a little concussed if not careful.
Yea I plan on moving my workbench into the garage and using that spot for storing my bike and the wife's decorations.

Damn, that is NICE, I can't wait to get established into a home where I can have my own man cave with a gaming room/hobby work station.
It's base housing, so it's not my finished man cave, once I get out I will build one the way I want.

Looks nice.

Florescent lighting and flat white paint on the walls will help to eliminate some of the shadows.
Base housing so I may not get around to painting, it's on the bottom of my list, I did throw a spare fluorescent light up since then. Thanks for the tip though.

I think I have the same stereo is you Slowngreen. Lol. It's now in the spare bedroom not hooked up, got replaced by a "less bulky" surround sound. Women?

in the first pic wat is the yellow rig on top of the table on the right of the summit?

EXCELLENT.
Just need a Flat Screen right above. :)

After the kids moved out I finally had enough space in the garage to build a proper desk for my TV and computer desk, I have an L shaped area with a workbench on one side and my ToolBoxes setup on the other with shelving we built to display and store all my toys, I was a mechanic for near 40 years and am not getting rid of them even though I dont use them much anymore.....
The wife and I recently adopted our 2 young Grandkids 3 and 7 years old and they have the inside of the house and I have my cave......as you may guess I do spend alot of time hiding away in here for sanitys sake......

DSCN5099.jpg

DSCN5097.jpg

DSCN5096.jpg

DSCN5050.jpg

DSCN5894.jpg

As you can see I am a collector of all kinds of things guess it is an addiction :D

Very nice setup.

Hey guys...Long time no see :) Been incredibly busy since my wife and I bought our fixer upper house. Havent really done RC stuff in a long time. Recently though I've been making a little time to setting up a new hobby room for myself and I've got a good start on it so I thought Id share...Hope every one is doing well! Ignore the spot on the table I blacked out. Thats something I'm working on for my FB page but it isnt ready yet :)

20160623_184132.jpg

20160623_192234.jpg

20160623_192756.jpg

20160623_192250.jpg

20160623_192259.jpg

That's just not good. A clean and organized work area is a sign of a sick mind.
Post some pics in another couple of years when everything is under a heavy layer of dust and covered with oil.

I'm pretty sick minded...lol My work area is generally always at least somewhat clean and organized lol :)

After the kids moved out I finally had enough space in the garage to build a proper desk for my TV and computer desk, I have an L shaped area with a workbench on one side and my ToolBoxes setup on the other with shelving we built to display and store all my toys, I was a mechanic for near 40 years and am not getting rid of them even though I dont use them much anymore.....
The wife and I recently adopted our 2 young Grandkids 3 and 7 years old and they have the inside of the house and I have my cave......as you may guess I do spend alot of time hiding away in here for sanitys sake......

View attachment 86861

View attachment 86862

View attachment 86863

View attachment 86864

View attachment 86865

As you can see I am a collector of all kinds of things guess it is an addiction :D
I know its an old thread. But gotta love the matco box! The whole thing is i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e.! Who makes the blue go-kart? Is it nitro?

Getting there. It's never done. Definitely better than the floor tho!

🏎️💨💨

Attachments

• 20210502_105249.jpg
    20210502_105249.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210502_105238.jpg
    20210502_105238.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210504_163829.jpg
    20210504_163829.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210502_105234.jpg
    20210502_105234.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 57
If I ever buy a house... an "RC Room" will be something that would be at the top of my list of things to think of.

As it is, this is as much space as I have for RC's:
2020-0930-workBench-truckRacks.jpg

Still, it's a far departure from when I started:
2004-1102-WorkArea-Messy.JPG

Had to sacrifice having fish tanks in order to have half my office as an RC area.

That's just not good. A clean and organized work area is a sign of a sick mind.
Post some pics in another couple of years when everything is under a heavy layer of dust and covered with oil.
Per Rolex's request, Here it is 5 years later lol

20210423_170312.jpg

Back