Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy but this area gets all my jobs done...

DSCN1084.jpg
[/IMG]

No comments ? haha.... what do I have? A do-do work area (chuckles)

Yeah its a nice little work are away from everthing else so you can concentrate
maybe get you a nice 4foot shop light so you have more light
other than that it works just fine

I dont have a work station anymore..... But yours looks do-able so I can't complain

No comments ? haha.... what do I have? A do-do work area (chuckles)

More light otherwise it looks fuctional as long as it works for you thats all that counts.:D

yeah, great idea on the shop light, I always end up using a mini mag light for hard to see areas.... I guess I could clean it up a little too... :)

yea i would like to set my work space like that. but iam not good at wood work

Look at all that steel... are you in a bomb shelter? :D

nice, i wish i had a basement or somewhere inside in the ac, instead i have a hot garage but you get what you get, nothing a fan can't handle

Put together this set up right after I got into RC needed a place to work. Has a few of my RC pictured with it.
ShopVoew.jpg

Spare Parts
2011-11-27_16-35-24_482.jpg

Should have no problem finding your tools. :D That located in your garage or basement?

If you've seen my pictures, you know I wrench on my rigs a good bit so I figured I'd throw up a couple shots of where the magic (some cussin') happens. Just threw it in when we moved but I've got plans for it, pegboards some hooks and a few other things. Workbench is 6' x3'. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

2011-09-08171327.gif

2011-09-14173725.gif

2011-09-08171348.gif

2011-09-08171419.gif

2011-09-14123702.gif

2011-09-08171437.gif

2011-09-08171501.gif

Very clean. I got the older model of that stereo lol, got it when I was 17 and I still use it as my surround sound 11 years later.

Very clean. I got the older model of that stereo lol, got it when I was 17 and I still use it as my surround sound 11 years later.
That stereo is rough, but still works. I just can't turn it off, if I do I have to unplug it for a second and then plug it back in to turn it back on. It's been to Japan and back and it got water on it when my roof leaked in my sunroom of my old house so I can't complain too much being as its about 10-11 yrs old as well.

Damn, that is NICE, I can't wait to get established into a home where I can have my own man cave with a gaming room/hobby work station.

Its a nice spot for some wrenching. Might wanna be careful with the shelves behind you. I didnt notice a chair but would imagine that if you got up too fast you may get a back full of shelving or a little concussed if not careful.

Back