Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with us, dont think i seen a single workplace with less the 2 projects going and at least 4-5 others sitting on the shelf!! great pics guys will post mine later today

What is it with us, dont think i seen a single workplace with less the 2 projects going and at least 4-5 others sitting on the shelf!! great pics guys will post mine later today

I wish that i had a few projects going and 4-5 on the shelf, I only have two R/c's and none of them need work :(

That means you ain't drivin them hard enough!

I have to fix the XTM Rage every time that i drive it, and I've fixed it so many times now that its boring. When i first got it, it was good fun taking it apart and rebuilding it. Now though its annoying. And the TT01 never breaks, since i only use it on really smooth concrete.

so uh, what's the small blonde in the top left corner supposed to be for? The kate poster...no brainer we all know what we'd like her to be doing. But the semi naked and kneeling looking barbie doll thing? very intersting.

Ok, here's my space. Keep in mind i currently live in a big metal can and share it. so I have to make the most of the space available. I made this desk just to have a place to watch tv, chat on the computer, play playstion and later found it makes and awesome tweak and repair bench. to give you an idea on size, that is a twin bed above, yes they are lightning mcqueen sheets, and i fall about 8 inches short of being able to touch both sides of my room at the same time. But, it works for what it is. Hope you all get kick out of it.
IMG_0119-1.jpg

I don't have a workplace. Simply because I don't need it. Yeah thats right, I have a Super truck. An LST2 to be exact. I can't break it. It's not possible.

The poster is actually Danica Patrick, the indy car driver. The blond is a vintage playboy figure from the 60's, it was my dads many years ago, and I snagged it from him a few years back.

The poster is actually Danica Patrick, the indy car driver. The blond is a vintage playboy figure from the 60's, it was my dads many years ago, and I snagged it from him a few years back.

Looked like the chick from Lost. I might have to start watching the races again. She's hot, goes fast and her initials...well she sounds adventurous. Good choice for a poster. I'm still unsure of Playboy Barbie, but it was your dad's and a collectable so I won't say too much.
Besides, I'm a jeep fan and the only cool ones with square headlights are the ones that were ripped apart and put back together right so it looks like your covered.

Playboy Barbie...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

i consider this neat

Last edited:
its finally onsale! I've been waiting for this time! theres a mastercraft workstation with built in light and outlets etc.. i just bought it,, ill b building it tomorow, ill post some pics once its up

Finally Got that work place built today.. Here it is: Pics attached
I'm loving it, it has a built in light, powersupply and is pretty darn sturdy..

photo.jpg
photo (1).jpg
photo (2).jpg
photo (3).jpg

NICE! I like that blue! You are like me - organization is KEY to any workspace LOL! Cool pics :).

Finally Got that work place built today.. Here it is: Pics attached
I'm loving it, it has a built in light, powersupply and is pretty darn sturdy..

Nice work station, looks good !:thumbup: BTW, what kind of truck is that.....is it a Savage ?:shrug:

This has probably been posted before alot of times, but just wanted to show off my workbench. Built it myself and soon I will add some shelving next to the table for more storage. Its alittle messy becuase I've got my wifes buggy taken apart ready to be cleaned. My truck is the blue one on the stand and my brothers is on the box on the floor (black/yellow). We were bashing around yesterday and now we have to clean them all up.

w19s2v.jpg

i've got a redcat racing volcano sv and my wife has a redcat tornado. my brothers is the same as mine except different body.

How are you liking the Redcats? People tend to pick on them as "cheap" but I think that they've just not played with Redcat recently. The new product line & manufacturing source are top notch. I've got a Monsoon myself that I'm very pleased with.

yeah are them redcats any good because I've heard nothing but poop on them but I've never raced drove or seen one in person

i've never tried another brand of rc, these are my first rc's that i picked up so i can't really compare them to anything else, but so far they have been pretty good. i guess it would depend on how you treat them and keep up with them. we use them just to bash around really, not to race or anything. this past weekend we were jumping them off a ramp i built and we could get the volcano sv jump at least 5 ft, and my wife made her tornado jump more than that but of course all 4 of the dogbones got bent and her front end was also bent. my truck was not messed up that much. But my brother-in-law and my sister have a hobby store so i can get any part i need for my rc's.
to make a long story short i think redcat is a great begginer rc, easy to fix and maintain and also cheap on price.
my 2 cents.

Back