Pics of my Kyosho Madforce

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaymasta

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, just took some pics of my truck without the shell on if your interested, let me know what you think and be honest, I dont take critisism as a bad thing...thanks again

Jason

Attachments

• P1010151.JPG
    P1010151.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 111
  • P1010154.JPG
    P1010154.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010160.JPG
    P1010160.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 121
  • 10105.JPG
    10105.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 128
  • P1010157.JPG
    P1010157.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 121
nice truck. I've been thinking about getting one for a while. how it run with that 3 speed? how durable is it?

Looks good.I only see one thing missing,dirt.Monster trucks are made to get dirty.

How is it at backyard bashing? The way it is put together looks a little cheeesey but I quess simple is better. The chain suprised me a little, any issues with it picking anything up in the way of twigs?

no problems yet, I run it in grass that is as high as the tires, and we have trees and crap all over our yard(twigs, branches etc.) and it hasn't picked up anything in the chain or yet, I think its pretty well built it feels very strong, and almost everything on it is metal, i have crashed it a few times, and flipped it a few times, and it stays running, although iam still in the breakin process so I haven't really opened it up yet, I think the 3 spd transmission is pretty cool to, it takes like poop, and it can go 44mph, or thats what the salesman told me so I have yet to find out.

Nice truck man, I thought about getting one but parts are too hard to find around here. I had the chain on my Twin Force (electric mad force) and never had trouble with it and I ran it through all kinds of crap.

thanks, ya I have heard parts of hard to find, but my LHS seems to have lots of available parts, on hand and orderable, so thats why I went with this particular truck, although Iam hoping I don't have to do to many repairs, I would prefer to spend the money on upgrades, anyways if there isn't a chain that brings the power down to the wheels how else is it done on other vehicles?

Back