Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richardtf

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
what are my rear exhaust pipe option for the Picco .26 amx/red dot? is the stock traxxas resonator pipe will do?

Thanks

The resonator will work, but I used an older Trinity pipe. LHS also makes a really good pipe for the Revo/Picco combination.

Yes the ths is agreat pipe combo, so is buku. Buku will cost some buku bucks tho.

Best rear pipe for picco .26 red dot is ths146b.But the best pipe over all is a side pipe,I use an ofna 053.Pops a wheelie in second every time.

Don't count this one out, I will have video of one running on a picco max .26 very soon.

DSC02418.jpg

I'm interested in seeing what the Extreme RC mods pipe you put will do for performance and what kind of sound it resonates.

That ERCM pipe is easily the best pipe out right now for the Revo.

Yeah I went and watched the videos on the ERCM website yesterday, I'm pretty impressed with the pipe! I think I'm gonna get one for both the revo and the t-maxx! Just wish money wasn't so tight right now.

Yeah I went and watched the videos on the ERCM website yesterday, I'm pretty impressed with the pipe! I think I'm gonna get one for both the revo and the t-maxx! Just wish money wasn't so tight right now.

I can't mention any names but i know a very big,well known name nitro engine builder that dynoed a picco.26 red dot with evey pipe on the market(at the time) the 053(side pipe) made the most power out of all the side pipes.max power for rear pipe was a THS146B.Just thought i would let my fellow racers know...

I'm putting a picco 28 and I accually contacted Ofna and they also recommended the THS146 for the 26 and 28, so needless to say I ordered the THS.

The one piece (spring mount) is an option for both big and small block pipes, you just need to use a hpi exhaust gasket between the pipe and header for any set up. While my pipes weren't designed for (sanctioned) track racing as all the rules and regs went out the window with my design, it's good to know the 053 performed the best as many of my customers have reported very noticeable gains over both the 053 and the 086 :)

Here are a couple pics.

DSC09578.jpg

DSC09599.jpg

This engine builder tried his arsenal of pipes on a modified Nova Bonito, he told me that my pipe gave up nothing in the bottom end and pulled 3-4K more rpm in the top compared to the conventional pipes that were tested. We may be friends but business is business!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMPzualiPs&list=FL2kkO7MBUSEoxeUbynwkL_A&index=4&feature=plpp_video"]Clocked Bonito, ERCM Side Bleed - YouTube[/ame]

That's amazing! Sounds like 45,000 rpm. I'll be looking you up this spring, my maxx needs a better pipe for the picco.

Back