Official 2nd Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a new edition to my RC family. So add on the X-ray M18 too

Originally posted by WoodiE
Official 2nd Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

1. How many and what kind of R/C vehicle will you be bringing.
2. Which day(s) you plan on attending.
3. Radio details - AM or FM, channel or synthesized?
4. Shirt size (only if you plan on purchasing one.)
5. Do you like ponies or care bears?

1. I'll be bringing 2 - NTC3 & a Savage
2. I'll be there all three days of the event.
3. NTC3 = FM 75 mghz , ch 69, Savage - tba once I finish the build and get electronics.
4. XL t-shirt
5. I'm a pony and care bear virgin, I'll try both and see which I like best.

Has anyone made any hotel arrangements yet or know where they are staying? I would prefer to stay where the majority are staying or at least within close vicinity.

I tried pluggin in just "Buffalo" but then again, there are so many hotels in different areas. Which one is closest? Christian, what area and/or hotel is closest?Williamsville, Amherst, Cheektowga, Tonawanda, Bowmansville, and Buffalo itself.

You will want something in Amherst... You should find a good listing of hotel/motels for Amherst, N.Y...

for those of you who are coming form far and want to spend some extra time you can come to The Bronx n ill show you guys the ghetto life. features include 3-4 area projects, area drug dealers,you can go to hunts point and get a real cheap hooker,then you can see the old lady across the street that throws plates at my r/c . notice i am not responsible if you are shot, jumped, or reffered to as any rascial terms.

I love watching the Hunts Point special on HBO. I've seen both 1 & 2 now.

And dont worry, Buffalo has a fun East Side which feels just like the Bronx :) Thats where I grew up.

Originally posted by FRIDGE
for those of you who are coming form far and want to spend some extra time you can come to The Bronx n ill show you guys the ghetto life. features include 3-4 area projects, area drug dealers,you can go to hunts point and get a real cheap hooker,then you can see the old lady across the street that throws plates at my r/c . notice i am not responsible if you are shot, jumped, or reffered to as any rascial terms.

I'll go as long as I can bring my Gat
585gangsta.jpg

MSly
you can bring the gat just make saure 5-0 don see it o u gon have to get up on to the island and everyone from rcnt got ta send ya soap on tha rope.. may i also add that you guys get to go to the bronx zoo and there are horses maybe some ponies! I'm not sure about care bears though.

christian
thats just on tv its nutthin like real life..as i recall rightjust last week me and my friend saw a hooker with her pimp around the way my friend as stupid as he is screamed "YO how much" and she looked at the pimp and started torwards us suddenly realizing my friend says "o s#!t i forgot my money at home" LOL
when my dad takes me out to hunts point to drive around there are about a million condoms on those bushes. LOL i love the bronx!

Hey Çh®i§tiªñ have you ever gone to
http://www.rccargods.com/ ? I was back in Buffalo last week and went. Man that is one of the best stock shops I have ever seen! the even had most the Fioroni I wanted. Also you ever go out to _Full Throttle R/C Race way? I will be back in June and think I may bring the buggy and check it out.

I believe that is Universal right? No, never been, but know a few who have and they loved it. I go to Fields, its a lot closer and if they dont have it, they just order it for me. I raced on Saturday night and Greg ( from Universal ) was there. Great racer.

As for full throttle, yes, went there last year. From what I am hearing the track is a lot better than when I went. Which should make for some interesting trips to the track this year. They are supposed to open one up in East Aurora too this year. Which will be a hell of a lot closer for me (minutes away) compared to full throttle which takes about an hour or more to get to from where I am.

I've been a basher and find those kind of spots a lot more than tracks. However, as of recent, I've taken an interest in track racing. I made my first race appearance on Saturday night at the Epic center and finished 3rd in the D main. Not bad for my first attempt. Should only get better from here ( I hope! lol )

Hey thanks for the info on the tracks. I found that one in East Aurora last night on the web. I also used Fielde but they didn't have what I wanted and I was only in town for a few days. Well I'll let you know when I come back and we could go out and race!

Hell yeah - I'm all for it!

Do you have a link to that place in East Aurora? Maybe we can have a day of it at this years bash. Who knows.

Christian... what kinda racing are you doin? On-road electric?

Just got into indoor electric. Its a blast actually. Nice part is, in the winter months (lets say 9 out of 12 months here) I will have some place to go and at least drive an R.C..

More and more, I'm falling into the track scene, wanting to do something more with my r.c.'s. Not that I'm bored with bashing, that will always be where my heart is, I just need something else :) Besides, the wife looks at me going to the track as being productive for some weird ass reason. Insane, I know, but I'm not going to argue with her in the slightest lolol

www.epic-center.com - check out the R.C. link on that page. That is where I race. They have the track setup for oval in that pic, but, I run the TC3 class which is more like 2 figure 9's. Although when I see the L4o modified run, it scares me hehehe Damn fast for ovals indoors and electric.

Maybe while you guys are up you can come and check it out that Saturday night. Although Id much rather be at the ballet in Canada - AhEm!

I was really thinkin about running electrics during the winter months, but the whole battery thing, can get real expensive... lol
There's a hobby shop about 15 minutes away with a nice indoor track... Too bad the owners a poop head....
SouthShore Hobbies

Nice looking track. The lanes seem VERY tight, but at least its somewhere to run. Just the like epic center here. Its a place to run when its cold out. I say go for it man!!!

The electric scene isnt as expensive as most think. In fact, it cost me way less to get into the electric scene, at a track no less, than the nitro.

Just invest in a couple of VERY GOOD battery packs as well as a VERY GOOD charger and you are on your way.

I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go!

MY WIFE WONT LET ME!!

Life suck's

Originally posted by RatzoRC
I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go!

MY WIFE WONT LET ME!!

Life suck's

Bring her then.... -or- Break out da pimp hand & lay down the law... j/k lol

Originally posted by RatzoRC

MY WIFE WONT LET ME!!

Life suck's

Have you found her secret hiding spot for your penis yet????

Back