Sold / Found Nice xmod lot, 1/10 buggy and SC tires, 3200mah lipo, HPI parts, Traxxas TX

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastio

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Alrighty, got my Paypal sorted out and I'm in business :D this is my first FS thread so i am nervous about how everything works, i just want to make sure that every buyer gets there item properly.

Xmod items sold off-site

These are just some items that have been laying around for awhile and they need to go:
Hpi Savage workstand, don't need this one anymore, i had some extra copper laying around for another. Used about 4ft in pvc making this. $25
IMG_20120609_002136.jpg

Exceed and ECX 1/10 buggy tires, the treads on both are at 20% but the rims are still usable for anyones project $10 for both sets
IMG_20120609_002158.jpg

ECX Dynamite speedtreads- SOLD OFF SITE.

Redcat 3200mah 20c lipo, yes yes i know it's redcat but i have used this battery 5 cycles or so and has done great, hold a proper charge and both cells balance to 4.2v. I have not used this battery for quite some time though, but before storage both cells were balance to 3.8v. Id like to get $15 for it.
IMG_20120609_002230.jpg

Traxxas 2channel 27mhz tq tx, this i pulled from my rusty when i first got it, the tx works just fine but the rx is shot, i have tried to get it to work but can't. the Exeed rx works just fine with it though and i can throw that in.
$10
IMG_20120609_002324.jpg

Hpi savage stock pipe, air filter, and roto start backplate. All are used and in pretty good shape, the roto backplate had a crack on one of the corners that i fixed and is holding well. $10
IMG_20120609_002301.jpg

Please PM me or comment here for offers or any more pictures that you would like :D

Last edited:
What mm are the trencher tire/wheel combo there? and what size is that setup?

I can see 4 Pro-Line trenchers there, in the first and last pic, they look like Trenchers.

I can see 4 Pro-Line trenchers there, in the first and last pic, they look like Trenchers.

Those where the SC dynamite speedtreads that I had on here, sold though. They do look a lot like trenchers now that you say it. Sorry about that lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Please make offers, I need this cra....stuff gone :p:

Brumpbadumpppp open to any offers

Status
Not open for further replies.