***new Video***

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok - I finally had someone nice enough to shoot some vid of me jumping a Cadillac on 4th of July weekend. I successfully pulled this jump off 18 times and didnt break a thing. Just one more reason I love my Kyosho!

The vids have no sound, are about 1mb each, and even though they are different, look pretty much the same. I just had to get SOMETHING posted sooner or later. People were beginning to think I don't drive my rides hehehe

Vid 1

Vid 2

Vid 3

Vid 4

:wasted:

Cool videos Christian. :thumbsup: Did you consider trying to jump your Maxx on that?

I sure did, but I didnt have it out this weekend. My Savage wouldnt run worth a damn so I couldnt run that one either. I think I just need to reseat the carb needles on that one.

Glad you enjoyed!

Sweet Chris!!

How do you have your suspension setup?? I'll be getting a 1/8 for the Bash. :buggy1:

Believe it or not, stock.

I could put stiffer springs in though to help with the 'chassis slap' on the landings. Though its not as bad as you might think.

:buggy1: dude... that "smilie" is bad!!! how long has that been here?

I know it's :OT:

L8r,
Garrett

Back