New Losi tenacity DB pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New DB Pro owner... I saw pics of the savox 1210 in the db pro and was wondering if it was a perfect fit? On paper (from what I've seen), the 1210 is slightly taller than the stock spektrum. Also, in terms of servo horn, does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks!

New DB Pro owner... I saw pics of the savox 1210 in the db pro and was wondering if it was a perfect fit? On paper (from what I've seen), the 1210 is slightly taller than the stock spektrum. Also, in terms of servo horn, does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks!
I have pics of the 1210 in mine and the post said it was a perfect fit. I also went into a little detail about the servo horn which is the 25t aluminum power hd clamping horn.

Changed my shock oil over to 42.5 weight. Decided to give these covers a shot too. Cheap and easy to throw on, might lengthen the time between fluid changes too.

what is the stock oil weight used in the shocks? Thinking of putting in some heavier weight because for me it bottoms out too easily
Changed my shock oil over to 42.5 weight. Decided to give these covers a shot too. Cheap and easy to throw on, might lengthen the time between fluid changes too.

what is the stock oil weight used in the shocks? Thinking of putting in some heavier weight because for me it bottoms out too easily
I think it's a 35 wt.
I adjusted my ride height and droop so it didn't bottom out so bad when I had stock weight. I bash on rock/gravel heavy off road terrain so the clearance was needed. The 42.5 definitely helps with clearing bigger jumps for sure.

The db pro showed up today. can't wait for all my parts to show up to take this db to the next level

That's my home made tenacity truggy pro.
Where did you connected your heat sink? Straight info the receiver?

Well ordered a savox sb2274sg servo
Ordered the scte 3.0 lightened diff outdrives(front, rear, and center) aluminum pin mounts and hinge pins, the 15° carriers, center shafts, and driveshafts.
Ordered the tenacity servo mount/radio box. Also ordered skidplates and mud guards.

Going to make this DB a real pro...
I’m hoping that you are still around. I purchased a couple of SAVOX Servos for my Tenacity DB PRO. A picture will be attached to the this post. I thought I did everything right. I asked around, did my research, learned more about my ESC, bought what I need to make adjustments to that. No matter what I do sometimes, I get blindsided by the smallest thing. THE ALUMINUM SERVO HORN - NOT METRIC! IT’S SAE.

Let’s take a look at the purchases:
828E36E0-8A5D-4A18-BC14-6EC4BC061837.jpeg
3DD71BC1-9189-4237-8391-BF728A3DF09C.jpeg
6D357C70-4054-4C2B-ABA0-6735BD3F1327.jpeg

I was looking forward to a good day of wrenching when someone dropped the bomb on me. That servo horn is NOT metric, it’s SAE.

81D829BF-0663-4B92-A47A-F9E9B2226852.png

I was confused. I can’t use this Servo Horn?

31894FD0-4F1E-475A-8AE3-D4B9B0422446.png

I’m looking for the right 25T Servo Horn that is Metric. Any advice?

Attachments

• 58CBE9F4-450B-4461-9FE7-E588220B877B.png
    58CBE9F4-450B-4461-9FE7-E588220B877B.png
    592.8 KB · Views: 100
Man that is exactly what I was looking at doing to mine, where did you get your parts? Links?
Can you tell me about this Servo Horn? Is that 25T? The picture is fuzzy and I can't make out the name.

Pulled the trigger.

Losi Tenacity DB Pro Lucas Oil
Spektrum DX5C Transmitter
2- Spektrum 2S 50C Batteries
Spektrum S2100 Charger
Savox SW1210 SG Servo
Radio box
Skid plates
Tire glue

Sure adds up quick
I think I have it all for now. Will be rolling next week. ?
Please tell me what Servo Horn you used.

This is where the inner child comes out and you say "But I neeeeeed it!" Then you throw yourself to the grown and throw a tantrum. This is all done while your in the hobby shop looking at it with your wife.
Speaking of that, did she ever let you get that 1/5 basher you were looking at?

Nope! She said I need to get the kids cars going first. I also have too many other hobbies that needs some attention right now. RC is not my only sickness.

And if I would have thrown myself to the ground and threw a tantrum, she would have just kicked me and walked away while saying "Does this guys belong to any of you? He's becoming very annoying. You should call the cops."

Just ordered my DB Pro...
Cannot wait.
Just a quick hello to ya'll. It took me a month to choose what to get, think I made a good choice (hopefully)
Did it arrive yet? What are your thoughts if it did?

Did it arrive yet? What are your thoughts if it did?
Yeah, handles and jumps like a dream. So good in fact I sold my Typhon and my Traxxas Maxx ha.
Swapped out the Servo for a Savox, replaced the front and rear plastic braces with alloy ones. Fitted some badlands MX 2.2 SC tires. Apart from that it's bone stock. Oh and fitted the 15t pinion running on 3s.

Solid bit of kit, I'll post some pics tomorrow

Back