New Losi tenacity DB pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the trigger.

Losi Tenacity DB Pro Lucas Oil
Spektrum DX5C Transmitter
2- Spektrum 2S 50C Batteries
Spektrum S2100 Charger
Savox SW1210 SG Servo
Radio box
Skid plates
Tire glue

Sure adds up quick
I think I have it all for now. Will be rolling next week. ?

Cool! Welcome to the fun. It's a fun truck/buggy!

Well the chassis braces for the SCTE do not fit our Tenacity buggies. I bought STrc aluminum braces for the SCTE and they don't fit.
But...
I installed the DE mudflaps, aluminum rear hubs, front spindles (front knuckles are sold out EVERYWHERE), Traxxas waterproof receiver box, Savox 1210Sg servo, power RC clamping horn, steering assembly bearings, premounted proline badlands and RPM skid plates do fit.
I'm stoked at the difference in the steering and the tires!

Last edited:
E- fanatic,
does the ceramic bearing kit include bearings to replace the steering bushing. Thanks

I just received the TLR334000 o-ring set for aluminum shocks. My plan was fo go 42weight oil as I just bash this bad boy around.

However, after getting them the packaging states they are bleeder o-rings. This makes me believe they are for the bleeder caps only, or will they work for our stock aluminum caps?

Thanks!

You need the tenacity shock seals. That way they still have the bladder
Ok, I think I've got it figured.
I need the x-ring seal set. If I don't have the x-ring seals I'll still have to use the bladders. But the bleeder caps are not required.
Correct?

Have a few questions about fitment since I've wasted money buying cross platform parts before.

Will this STRC steering rack for the scte fit the tenacity?

I'm looking at these hinge pin braces for the scte 3.0, will they fit the Tenacity?

If those do fit, do I need the plastic bits as shown in the below kit? I do not see them in the parts assembly diagram. I do not want to buy the upgraded braces and find out I need those plastic bits.

Thanks!

Might get one and convert it to the 3.5 Traxxas engine.

Great day in the dirt and mud today. Those rear mud guards and the Traxxas water tight receiver box sure came in handy.
Tore the DB down after and cleaned everything, dried everything, regressed and oiled. Feels good to check all the components of an RTR, making sure everything is to spec.

My buddy is having issues with the stock shocks. The piston E-clips come off at times. Anyone else run into this problem?

Last edited:
My buddy is having issues with the stock shocks. The piston E-clips come off at times. Anyone else run into this problem?
No not yet. I have not taken any crazy jumps yet though.
However, I have purchased the o rings for the bleeder shock caps but it appears I may have to get other things as well to be able to use bleeder caps and o-rings. I may just rebuild everything and get rid of the clips all together if possible.

No not yet. I have not taken any crazy jumps yet though.
However, I have purchased the o rings for the bleeder shock caps but it appears I may have to get other things as well to be able to use bleeder caps and o-rings. I may just rebuild everything and get rid of the clips all together if possible.

I haven't had any issues yet, either - but same as you I don't do any crazy jumping. That will be a nice upgrade, curious to see when you're done.

Back