New custom DX8 skin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the ebay add does say DX7s so maybe the original DX7 isnt the same?

BTW, you should totally get a set of the Silicon Switch Cover Set Black: DX18QQ! They look awesome with the colored bezels!

Oh and...
:nopics:

You know I really dont understand why these companies that make these bling components for Spektrum radios it astounds me how much of a lack of orange hop ups there are for Spektrum radios...

The DX-7s is a newer version of the DX-7.

I realize that but I'm wondering if they didnt cahnge the stick design and thats why the orange sticks he ordered for the DX7s dont work with his original DX7

It just seems pretty stupid that they would change something as simple as the thread pattern for the sticks. I looked, and nowhere is there a set of DX7 sticks in orange. I think I'll fill, re-drill and thread them to fit. The covers won't work either since 4 of the switches are flat. Only the two long ones are round.

The covers work on the flat switches. I have a whole set on my DX8 and 6 of the 8 switches are flat. Good idea about filling and tapping them to fit. I hope that works out!