New Axial SCX24 Bronco

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Have you guys seen the new SCX24 Bronco being released tomorrow..? CCXRC was talking about it on his live stream.
Looks SWEET!! 😍

BA58882E-C19F-48AF-8ADB-D2BFC58EF384.jpeg

Damn.....and just when I thought I was done buying SCX24!
Blasphemy! You're never gonna be done!

I love this one, but not sure I'll buy it just because I know I'd end up stuffing some mods on it that required I cut that gorgeous body up.

Blasphemy! You're never gonna be done!

I love this one, but not sure I'll buy it just because I know I'd end up stuffing some mods on it that required I cut that gorgeous body up.
I typically don't cut any of my bodies, unless it's already been damaged.

I typically don't cut any of my bodies, unless it's already been damaged.
The C10 stock tires rub the front bumper and fenders really bad on ours. It won't even turn full lock and move forward at the same time because it rubs so bad. With the Slingers, there is no chance in hell of driving it.

The C10 stock tires rub the front bumper and fenders really bad on ours. It won't even turn full lock and move forward at the same time because it rubs so bad. With the Slingers, there is no chance in hell of driving it.
This is why I run RC4WD Patagonias. It rubs a little bit on excessive flexions. I just can't bring myself to cutting that body.
1210211544.jpg
1210211609e.jpg

Thats a sweet little truck.. sh*t see I this is what traxxas should have done. Released a 24 crawler, With them already haven the 1/10th Branco and the rights. But instead they f-ing copy Arrma and release a dam kraton twin 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. And they didn't make it better its the same dam thing... Idiots

@Xraycer , @WickedFog , why cut the body. Just get some sand paper or a dremel with a drum sanding bit. Just shave off what's needed. Wouldn't even notice it really. Your not talking taking alot off. Or throw on the HC links. Then it won't rub anymore. Can print those out on the printer.

Back