Need some help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude - quick scan before bed - that is an awesome post, I am going to have to take time to absorb that is make sure I understand the chemistry behind all of it. Will report in about 10 years 😂 - seriously - good post.
Stoner - that is a great website, I had no idea that site and magazine publication existed; thank you so much. However, from doing a little research, both Nitro fuel and denatured alcohol are both primarily, methyl alcohol.

Stoner - that is a great website, I had no idea that site and magazine publication existed; thank you so much. However, from doing a little research, both Nitro fuel and denatured alcohol are both primarily, methyl alcohol.
Really I LOVE RC car action magazine. It's pretty much online. Just like everything else these days. I've been reading it for decades. Here sign up for free news letter and if you want a subscription. You can get it as digital and magazine for 35$ for yr...

https://www.rccaraction.com/