My next RC Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear a lot of bad about Arrma. 3 and 4s. What about the Felony? It's 6s. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I hear a lot of bad about Arrma. 3 and 4s. What about the Felony? It's 6s. Any thoughts? Thanks.
The stock servo seems to not last very long.
Other than that it's a great truck! It's fast, tough as nails, and really good at offroad.
(my bad. I thought you said the Typhon!)

Last edited:
What about the Felony? It's 6s. Any thoughts? Thanks.
The only thing I’m not a big fan of is the wider rear tires and different gear ratios F/B. You can accomplish the same look with an infraction using a felony body and rear hub extensions.

Trust me you’ll want all the same size tires too. They burn up quickly and if they’re all the same you can rotate them front to back and vice versa for a bit more life.

Last edited:
Thanks. When I get it, I will look into the servo thing. It really looks killer. I have wanted RCs before, but this one is really too cool. I want to make it into a cop car. Might be a winter project. 🏁 :cool:🏁. I will ask my LHS guy. He knows a lot. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks. When I get it, I will look into the servo thing. It really looks killer. I have wanted RCs before, but this one is really too cool. I want to make it into a cop car. Might be a winter project. 🏁 :cool:🏁.
wait my bad lol. i thought for some reason you said the TYPHON!!!1

I want to make it into a cop car.
A guy on the Arrma Forum did a tribute to the Dukes of hazard with a pair of infractions. They turned out killer if you ask me! 😎👍
104E79B2-E0C4-4CA6-AEC6-07B8D673F2E3.jpeg
8A0CD931-2173-4FB5-9AE1-58882B7C2237.jpeg
33E1E723-29CD-47E9-8B1E-9F59960983AB.jpeg

wait my bad lol. i thought for some reason you said the TYPHON!!!1
The Arrma 6s line of servos leave something to be desired also imo. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks. When I get it, I will look into the servo thing. It really looks killer. I have wanted RCs before, but this one is really too cool. I want to make it into a cop car. Might be a winter project. 🏁 :cool:🏁. I will ask my LHS guy. He knows a lot. Thanks.
I am getting a Felony. Orange. Ha. :cool: My next step will be a clear body.paint it black. Paint the doors white. A few stickers, cop lights. and have a Mad Maxx Killer cop car. :nopics: . Will post one on Christmas, or soon after.:hyperbuggy: Thanks.

Last edited:
I am getting a Felony. Orange. Ha. :cool: My next step will be a clear body.paint it black. Paint the doors white. A few stickers, cop lights. and have a Mad Maxx Killer cop car. :nopics: . Will post one on Christmas, or soon after.:hyperbuggy: Thanks.
You know what? You bring good vibes 😎. I’m going to follow you!

Any idea what orange paint, on the Dukes? So orange. 🥸 :cool:🏁. I like it way bad.

I just did some research on the LC Racing EMB-TG 1/14 4WD Truggy. I found upgrade parts like sway bars and aluminum steering knuckles, and better stock tires than a Team Associated Reflex 14T, which I’ve also been thinking about.

What if: A Summit? I’d probably use it more than an E-Revo 2.0, and I’d delay getting a crawler.
The summit isn't really a crawler, it's more like a rock bouncer or trail car. It doesn't have suspension like a crawler or offroader. It has suspension like the e Revo which I can't remember what it is called.

The summit isn't really a crawler, it's more like a rock bouncer or trail car. It doesn't have suspension like a crawler or offroader. It has suspension like the e Revo which I can't remember what it is called.
i think you mean inboard suspension.

I understand; I think I would get more use out of a Summit than a TRX-4, and I could see if I like crawling or not. It’s like a 1/8 monster truck too, but slow.

Back