My little car around the world.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had my wish. I would travel the whole world and thrash my little car in all those various places. Video my escapades, and post them on here......what do you reckon..... Mojave desert first?

That would be awesome! So many cool places to see, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

That would be awesome! So many cool places to see, I wouldn't even know where to begin.
I'd have to stop by all my Arrma Forum and RC Talk buddies homes to bash with them too.....startin' in Central Cali with Mr. Doom! :thumbs-up: 🤪✌️

Very cool idea.
Put a parachute on one and drive it off the grand canyon.
If I were to do this, I would recreate famous movie and TV stunts and or James Bond stunts.

Very cool idea.
Put a parachute on one and drive it off the grand canyon.
If I were to do this, I would recreate famous movie and TV stunts and or James Bond stunts.
That is a cool idea 😉

do it jewish GIF

If I had my wish. I would travel the whole world and thrash my little car in all those various places. Video my escapades, and post them on here......what do you reckon..... Mojave desert first?
Great idea Damian. What car do you plan on using? You'll have great fun and so will I following your adventures. Good luck. Cheers. 'AC'