monster trucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxiMumST.2002

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi my fellow rc fanatics..

I have been in the search of the monster truck. I want somthing that is fast, easy to maintain, durable, and runs from 250-320$ I'm on a tight budget i have been laid off at work and it sucks.So any of u guys that know a good monster truck wit 4 wheel drive for the price listed above please make a comment.

Thank You...........Nick

the traxxas sport maxx 2.5 RTR is 319.99 at tower hobbies ad # 50001

that was my son that signed up notice the writing is alot better I'm 37 years old

Originally posted by FRIDGE
the traxxas sport maxx 2.5 RTR is 319.99 at tower hobbies ad # 50001

The only problem with this suggestion is the fact that he listed 4 wheel drive as a desire. SportMaxx is only two wheel drive. Nice truck, but only 2 x 4 vice 4 x 4.

I'll second the save up for the Savage motion. Great truck. Can handle quite the pounding out of the box. Decent engine in the Savage 25 giving it plenty of speed and strength. I wouldn't call the Savage a rocket, but it has most of the characteristics you listed.

how about the mad force? i think they're selling for 319.00 @ tower....i just think it's harder to save up for more $ if you just got laid off.

The Mad Force and Mad Armor are both on sale for $319 at Tower. If you are a member of the super saver club then it is free shipping and if you use ad #04440 before the end of March you will save another $15. If you wait till April and use ad #04441 you will save $20. Mad Force part# SC1930, Mad Armor part# SC1932.

Originally posted by MaxiMumST.2002
Hi my fellow rc fanatics..

I have been in the search of the monster truck. I want somthing that is fast, easy to maintain, durable, and runs from 250-320$ I'm on a tight budget i have been laid off at work and it sucks.So any of u guys that know a good monster truck wit 4 wheel drive for the price listed above please make a comment.

Thank You...........Nick

maximum..be aware that you have some additional costs, like your fuel, tools and few other goodies.....*L*

you should buy used, there are plenty of good trucks loaded for cheap on ebay. I usually look in my local buy n sell for deals on rc stuff first.

Back