Sold / Found Mgt 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Team Associated MGT 4.6

I will probably regret selling this one, have wanted one for a good while, i always had my eye on the 8.0, but have heard this was a better truck,(unsure of that as i haven't owned either one of them) The truck is in very good shape, has great pinch and fired up on the first spin after setting for 3 plus years, clean the truck up and tested the electronics, all worked fine the body is a bit rough and it will need tires, It wasn't on a stand so the tires dry rotted and busted, the foams and wheels are still good, i can take the tires off the rims to save on shipping,the pull rope is broke but the roto start works perfect,the air filter isn't pictured but is included,Will need your rx/tx, and a glow plug.Could possibly use new gas line, but doesn't leak fuel and is sealed fine, I Idled a full tank thru it and the second tank giving it a small amount of throttle, it had no wheels on it so i didn't give it too much fuel. Gonna ask 175.00 shipped for this truck, as i said it won't hurt my feelings if it don't sell. I will listen to offers but probably won't come down much on the price, and will listen to trade offers.
100_3643_zps31b54b37.gif

100_3647_zps979c9184.gif

100_3644_zps334bcf15.gif

100_3646_zps363a4054.gif

100_3645_zps27b1a4a4.gif

100_3650_zps5a2fc840.gif

100_3648_zps0fe35fcb.gif

just joined the site do u still have the trucks

the MGT is still in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back