Merry Christmas to all......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Just wanted to wish all you crazy wonderful guys and gals. And families around the world a very merry Christmas.

Hope you all have a wonderful day full of happiness love and joy. With all your families and friends. And of course RC's.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GREAT DAY.....

PXL_20231225_143413549.jpg

I got an Ender 3 V2 Neo last night and I am having tons of problems with it. We might have found the issue last night but we decided to call it a night and to seep on it.
Whats up bud. I had a broken tension arm. On my ender v2. Right out the box
But I do love the printer...
@WickedFog Is a 3D printer genius.... and I'm sure if you have any problems or questions he will be happy to help...

Hoping someone gets a new short course truck
#makeshortcoursegreatagain
There was this one meme, can't find it
But apparently the CDC recommends everyone to get back into racing short course truck after the pandemic. 🤣

But I do love the printer...
@WickedFog Is a 3D printer genius.... and I'm sure if you have any problems or questions he will be happy to help...
Lol I figured out what the problem was. So, we also got the extra upgraded screen like the 250$ one and when I was plugging it in I needed to put new firmware on the printer to be able to use the new aftermarket screen and that disabled the stock screen so for about 3 hours last night, I was trouble shooting non stop and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I looked it up on youtube and it said something about the thermistor wires being shorted so i took that screw out and nothing was wrong with it so I put it back in and put the screw back. Turns out, I just needed to reload the factory firmware and boom. Issue solved. Before that, I was having a problem were when I would try and preheat PLA or any filament or try and heat the bed, it would shut the printer off and restart. The thing is, the printer came from Europe and over there they have 220V ac outlets as normal while we have 115V as normal. The switch to change the power intake had the 220V selection on. So, it wasn't getting enough power to heat the bed or hotend so as soon as I flipped the switch, it worked lol. I'll make a thread on this for future people who have this same problem so that they have some things to try for it. YouTube to the rescue lol!

Back