Merry Christmas to all......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MEWWY CWISTMAZZ

FB_IMG_1703536763304.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone and to everyone a merry Christmas.

Santa didn't bring me the tazer I asked for but did get some pretty cool RC stuff. My son is installing his PPS motor mount now, the look on his face when he opened the box was worth it. I had a good Christmas and I hope you did too.

Merry Christmas RCTalk family!
Merry Christmas sir... hope you had a great day with the family
Lol I figured out what the problem was. So, we also got the extra upgraded screen like the 250$ one and when I was plugging it in I needed to put new firmware on the printer to be able to use the new aftermarket screen and that disabled the stock screen so for about 3 hours last night, I was trouble shooting non stop and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I looked it up on youtube and it said something about the thermistor wires being shorted so i took that screw out and nothing was wrong with it so I put it back in and put the screw back. Turns out, I just needed to reload the factory firmware and boom. Issue solved. Before that, I was having a problem were when I would try and preheat PLA or any filament or try and heat the bed, it would shut the printer off and restart. The thing is, the printer came from Europe and over there they have 220V ac outlets as normal while we have 115V as normal. The switch to change the power intake had the 220V selection on. So, it wasn't getting enough power to heat the bed or hotend so as soon as I flipped the switch, it worked lol. I'll make a thread on this for future people who have this same problem so that they have some things to try for it. YouTube to the rescue lol!
Oh yeah that stupid power switch. I think they all come that way. Set to the 220v. Since they are all pre-built over seas.

Gald you got it working bud. Happy printing....👍👍

Back