Maybe this why I’m sick

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Dumb idiots just burning who knows what and all smoke coming this way to my room ehhh think I have some good waste full rounds I an go introduce my self.
Oooops what fell in ur fire.. 🔥 pucker a fat ass up real quick!!
Might just happen

I live rural, as such, we have people around who like to burn their garbage. Stanks!! A$$holes! What's worses is that our local transfer station takes almost anything for free!! Included in our property taxes.. Anything but tires and TV's.. idiots.🤢🤮🤬

I have trailers they can barrow I’m nice guy but this sucks my room smells like burnt poop and when I’m feeling like poop this doesn’t make any matters better.

I live rural, as such, we have people around who like to burn their garbage. Stanks!! A$$holes! What's worses is that our local transfer station takes almost anything for free!! Included in our property taxes.. Anything but tires and TV's.. idiots.🤢🤮🤬
Same in Poland. (Not me🙄) friends have a giant (not me🙄) garden but the air is so poopy sometimes of all the neighbours burning their 💩 that they don't bother entering their own garden -their words-

Sorry to hear. I guess you could try and talk to them about it, not convinced they care.. sad. Hopefully it passes soon. Get well bud.

Same in Poland. (Not me🙄) friends have a giant (not me🙄) garden but the air is so poopy sometimes of all the neighbours burning their 💩 that they don't bother entering their own garden -their words-
Reminds me of India.. gov is having problems with people defecating everywhere, yet there is a sewage system in many places..🤷‍♂️
Sorry, I mispoke, many places in India have no sewage system access, some choose not to use it.

Last edited:
Friends was a short way of saying far family that I haven't seen for 3 years now. They tried to talk about it with the neighbours but they really are not into paying for their sewage... worst thing is they live in huge houses and definetely would be able to pay for it

That's a ridiculous problem. I'm a redneck, live in a very rural area, and I do burn some stuff, usually paper, cardboard. Not trash. Trash service is cheap. I'd turn them in.

Good friends of ours, who lives around the corner, has a next door neighbor who constantly burns. So, unfortunately, they have to smell smoke nearly daily. Often can't enjoy their backyard or open windows during the warm months.

I hardly even burn cardboard anymore.. between getting older and having less "beers around the fire" and the fact that cardboard actually has value, I figure giving it to the town helps keep our taxes lower, saving me some green.. er, I mean keep the planet greener!😉😂

I'm fortunate that my property has wooded sections, so all yard scraps goes into these areas.
Besides burning wood in my fire pit, accompanied by some cold beers, the only non firepit things I burn are the occasions wood pallets and paper documents.

Good friends of ours, who lives around the corner, has a next door neighbor who constantly burns. So, unfortunately, they have to smell smoke nearly daily. Often can't enjoy their backyard or open windows during the warm months.
My backyard neighbor has a fire pit that is burning constantly when the weather is below 70. We can't open the windows in the back of the house without being smoked out. :( I know how you guys feel.

Back