Maine Crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @Tunedpipe ! Just have a basic Basecamp model SCX10 at the moment with some upgrades coming in soon I'll be sure to post pictures as I build
The SCX10 is a great platform to start with, as a matter of fact, all of my crawlers are based off the SCX10.
I haven't had the pleasure of building a TRX4 as of yet but it certainly in my plans one day.
I really want to try the Element Enduro also.

I go up to Maine frequently from W Mass. Usually the York Beach area.

The SCX10 is a great platform to start with, as a matter of fact, all of my crawlers are based off the SCX10.
I haven't had the pleasure of building a TRX4 as of yet but it certainly in my plans one day.
I really want to try the Element Enduro

I go up to Maine frequently from W Mass. Usually the York Beach area.
I saw an indoor crawler course online in York was thinking about taking a ride down to check it out

Welcome from Indiana. Lots of great crawler country up that way I'm betting.
Yes as far as making my own paths and trails absolutely! If the community is big enough is the surrounding area I would love to build and open something for more options to crawl in this area!

A crawler course is cool and all, but nature has my favorite "courses". Plus, I don't have the time, and I'm too lazy to actually build one 😛
0816211115_HDR.jpg
0711211732a_Burst01.jpg

0724210849a_HDR.jpg

0802211008a.jpg

I need me a crawler, and a trail to go on hikes.

Is it possible to get a trailer for a crawler and haul like a 10th scale short course on it? Or would that be too big. ?

Back