Sold / Found Losi XXX-SCT Roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Losi XXX-SCT Roller for sale
STRC Steering rack
STRC Shock bodies
Upgraded plastic in front end
Upgraded plastic in rear end and graphite rear A-arms
Losi speed control and steering servo.
Misc spare parts included
Chassis overtray

This truck was never bashed, only raced. Kept it as a backup after I got my 22sct, now I don't need it anymore.

Will consider trades for HPI Baja 5b parts/accessories. (Looking for a Team Chase roll cage)

$150 shipped CONUS
Paypal only

DSC_0008_zps28d11591.jpg

DSC_0001_zpsb05e6c27.jpg

DSC_0015_zps63b42eab.jpg

DSC_0018_zps7861b7bd.jpg

DSC_0016_zpsc2a267fc.jpg

DSC_0017_zps82d0fd62.jpg

I will vouch for both Alien13 and the XXX sct. Very legit, honest and great priced seller. And the XXX is a fantastic, solid 2wd platform!

I may have to get this badboy if my pending sales go through.. Darn you Alien and your wallet probing deals!!

I will vouch for both Alien13 and the XXX sct. Very legit, honest and great priced seller. And the XXX is a fantastic, solid 2wd platform!

I may have to get this badboy if my pending sales go through.. Darn you Alien and your wallet probing deals!!

Lol, thanks buddy. Picked up a 5b and now I have a new habit to pay for!

Trade for a redcat xb 1/5 alien?

Pics? What condition is it in?

Needs servos,tx, tires/wheels...its my good friends he is here with me now, I can get some pics to ya at some point

send some pics to my inbox and I'll consider it. Not really looking for something to put more money into, I need money for Baja 5b parts. If it was compatible with the HPI that would be a plus.

He says there not compatible alien,

Won't do me much good then, thanks for the offer though.

It looks i could put this to use. So whats wrong with it other then the wear threw out?You do any rebuilding /cleaning of anything as of late? Any binding, cracked,bent parts as it sits today? Is this ready to be raced with the right set up or will i find it might need a screw or two to finish? If you want message me and we can see if this can end up on the east coast getting it's but kicked on the track. thanks bud

Nothing wrong with it. It was well maintained, the only reason I stopped racing it was because I bought a 22sct. I kept this as a backup and never needed it. Now I haven't raced for a while, so I figure it's time somebody else gets some use out of it.

Still for sale, will include an LRP X-12 8.5 motor for addition $40.

Bumpity bump bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back