Looking for spring battery contacts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamnotsmart

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Top qualifier 3 I just need to get these then I’m fine they fell out on me idk if I should ask here but if can someone help me because idk the name of the part or if I might be able to get them
image.jpg

Top qualifier 3 I just need to get these then I’m fine they fell out on me idk if I should ask here but if can someone help me because idk the name of the part or if I might be able to get them
image.jpg
Isn’t this it https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-Cont...nt/dp/B000ER8F60#immersive-view_1703313526503

Last edited:
amazon
its going to take so searching by you...most have a metal tab with wire spring. I know I've seen then there

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of AA batteries, I would consider pulling out the battery tray and replacing with a 2S Lipo pack, I like to drill a small hole to leave the balance lead exposed so I can easily charge the battery left in the radio as my preference.

I'm not a fan of AA batteries, I would consider pulling out the battery tray and replacing with a 2S Lipo pack, I like to drill a small hole to leave the balance lead exposed so I can easily charge the battery left in the radio as my preference.
To me, using a LiPo is more of a pain than it's worth. Having to charge the battery before a run then storage charge it afterwards is a pain. I use Eneloop Pro AA batteries and can get numerous runs out of them before having to charge them again.

LiPo batteries keep their voltage and my Tx packs are never put into storage mode, I only charge them once the morning of race day, use all day then they don't see the USB charger again until next race day, doesn't get anymore simple than that.

Tx batteries are not a high drain application and can be left fully charged (similar to your cellphone) , the capacity loss is nominal where a Tx pack can last many years before it loses detectable capacity loss.

LiPo batteries keep their voltage and my Tx packs are never put into storage mode, I only charge them once the morning of race day, use all day then they don't see the USB charger again until next race day, doesn't get anymore simple than that.

Tx batteries are not a high drain application and can be left fully charged (similar to your cellphone) , the capacity loss is nominal where a Tx pack can last many years before it loses detectable capacity loss.
I never thought about that. But then again, I don't race, so my batteries last for a very long time before charging them. Sometimes months.

I would imagine the ones you found fit then.
Thank you guys do you know a good servo for tmaxx 3.3 tho? Bc my car has the servo from a revo 3.3 the blue one forgot the number and it sucks I can’t steer its slow as can be

If you want a quality servo that will stand the test of time:
https://dialedhobbies.com/lipo/srt-bh9027r-1-8-hv-high-speed-aluminum-case-brushless-servo-detail

If you want to gitterdone with a budget servo that will last a reasonable amount of time with gears that will need to be replaced every year or so:
https://www.amazon.com/PDI-HV7232MG-Coreless-Aluminium-Standard-Helicopter/dp/B08R9FL5DP
Would these fit tmaxx 3.3
Would these fit tmaxx 3.3
Is this a good servo? https://jennysrc.com/collections/tr...ear-servo-slash-e-revo-rustler-bandit-tra2250

I am in this camp also :thumbs-up:

Back