looking at buying this Dynamite .19T Mach 2 Nitro Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parevo3.3

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm looking at buying that to replace my bad 3.3 and 2.5. i was able to find one cheap.... what do you guys think.....

I've heard dynamite engines were ok. If the price is right try it :)

yeah i saw one on ebay new for less than 100 bucks..... I'm just getting tired of the same old traxxas engines not lasting

On traxxas engines can't you send them back and get them fixed or something....

yeah you can but u pay half the cost of the engine.....for the price of a traxxas engine i can get something diff.....pluse they take forever i was told

I would try that engine then, under 100 bucks is cheap.

yeah thats what I'm gonna do... i just dont want to wast the money n then not be able to use it

Most hobby shops that carry Traxxas also participate in the engine replacement program. You pay them and they exchange the bare engine on the spot.

oh okay thanks for the info

It's not worth trading in your old trx engine when you can get one online for less and still keep the old one.

yeah i know that... i really dont want to get another trx engine.. thats y i was looking at one of the .19t mach 2.......they are the same price as the trx is.....

they only last a few gallons....i guess thats all engines....the question I'm asking is this a good engine for the revo

I'm sure its a great engine for the revo but if your engines are only lasting for a couple gallons i bet its not the engines fault. my brothers 3.3 was running at over 400 degrees before we sealed it, now it makes more power and runs at 250 where it should be.

his 3.3 on his revo ALMOST out ran my 3 speed savage with a .28 yesterday...that 3.3 is a beast of an engine

i didnt say thats all mine lasted... thats what i have read ppl say they last for.... I'm not trashing the engines power. it deff has some power and to be honest we all know the revo is faster than a savage........

i didnt say thats all mine lasted... thats what i have read ppl say they last for.... I'm not trashing the engines power. it deff has some power and to be honest we all know the revo is faster than a savage........

my point was the 3.3 probably makes more power than the dynamite so it wouldnt be an upgrade. as i said, my Savage is a 3 speed with a bigger engine that doesn't turn as fast as the 3.3... with my transmission upgrade a stock Revo wont outrun my Savage and thats all that i did to it. Stock to stock the Revo is quicker because its lighter but its not faster

from what i have read and saw the .19t is a faster engine but not much.......the 3.3 is fast i never said it wasn't I'm just looking for something diff and i didnt want to do a bb

from what i have read and saw the .19t is a faster engine but not much.......the 3.3 is fast i never said it wasn't I'm just looking for something diff and i didnt want to do a bb

if you're staying around the same engine size you're basically looking at rpm ranges. a little more hp will get you to speed quicker but if the rpms are the same you can't go any faster.

if you were just trying not to go with a 3.3 then go for it. let us know how it runs :)

I have heard several good things about the Dynamite line of engines...I am planning on dropping a Dynamite .21 in my revo when I get the money. The .19 does have a little more power than the 3.3, I have also read that they are easy to tune and hold the tune well. For the price, you can't go wrong.

yeah..thats what i keep seeing.... i would love to do the .21 but money is tight... and i didnt want to drope 110 on a 3.3 if i can have something with alil more power

Back