Lego RC buggy is built and tested!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people make an RC video and they dont really understand what they are talking about. I mean its great that people are making the videos to try and help other people but learn what you're talking about first. Not to long ago I saw a video where a guy was trying to explain something about motors (I dont remember what it was exactly anymore) but I was watching it to see if I could pick up any useful bits of info. The problem wasn't with the overall video as mostly the info was solid but I was struggling with the fact that he didnt know certain basic info about motors. For example he kept using the terms "motor" and "engine" interchangeably and he didnt know in exact terms what KV was so it was obvious that the guy was just making a video for the sake of his channel and just copying what other videos or articles had said. I left him a video comment and I gave him some constructive criticism that he really needed to learn what it was hes making a video about before he makes the video otherwise when people watch your video for info on motors and they see you dont know what the difference is between and motor and an engine and you dont know exactly what KV is enough to really explain it no one who knows even basic motor knowledge is going to take your video seriously.

Oh that's so cool!! I loved Legos. That motor is intense be careful.😉 There's always a way to modify/upgrade anything. Just takes time and of course $$. Happy to see you were able to calibrate you esc and controller 🤣😉 looked like a very fast fun build 🤣🤣👍👍 got to find one.
Yh

Back