Kyosho KE.25

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro4910

Nitro Junkie!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Any one running or hear anything good or bad about the Kyosho KE.25 engine?

I'm thinking of picking one up from the chop shops as the price is tempting.

Looking for any opinions good, bad or otherwise.

Can't say I've heard anything super about them, then again I haven't heard anything bad either. If it's dirt cheap might be worth giving it a shot.

There's a few new pulls from the ebay chop shops in the $90--$110 shipped range, I figured at that price it's worth a shot trying one out.

That and I figured it's a stock Kyoshso so it can't be too bad.

I just got the new kyosho inferno mp9 tki3 readyset, wich has the ke .21r engine. I will let you know how it is when i break it in i think it should be similar to the ke .25

Any one running or hear anything good or bad about the Kyosho KE.25 engine?

I'm thinking of picking one up from the chop shops as the price is tempting.

Looking for any opinions good, bad or otherwise.

I have run both the KE21 and the KE25 in Kyosho RTR kits and both of these engines work well. There are more powerful engines available and I have run many of them (LRP.28, Nova Ross Bonito, Nova Rossi Roma, Reds R5, Reds R5T, and Reds R5Team) on my Kyosho ST-RR.

I helped a friend with his Kyosho RTR MP9 last weekend and drove his buggy and both the engine and the chassis worked great.

For the $$$, I would run the engines until they fail and then upgrade. I think you will find that they work fine.

Lee

Last edited:
Cool, I've tossed a ton of cash into my BB builds & figured if they were decent engines I'd give them a go till I could afford something like some Nova R's.

Back