Just bought 2 new radios??????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx83

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i just bought to newwer radios from a friend and i want to know if they are worth anything first one is A Futaba Magnum Sport and the 2nd is a Futaba Magnum Junior i only paid $5 bucks for both and they come with recievers and i was wondering if they are better then the stock t maxx controllers and what the benifets would be by changing them and witch one is better of the 2. Also are they FM or AM i dont know much about this stuff.

well thanx any info will help :cheers:

SuperMaxx83 said:
well i just bought to newwer radios from a friend and i want to know if they are worth anything first one is A Futaba Magnum Sport and the 2nd is a Futaba Magnum Junior i only paid $5 bucks for both and they come with recievers and i was wondering if they are better then the stock t maxx controllers and what the benifets would be by changing them and witch one is better of the 2. Also are they FM or AM i dont know much about this stuff.

well thanx any info will help :cheers:
what model futaba's?

one is magnum junior and the other is a magnum sport

ARe they the 2PEKA model or the 2TPH?

Back