Jato trx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLIPSTURN

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I recently purchased a jato online i have one already for some reason can't make the brakes work compared the two side by side they seem to work the same but one stops and one dont pads look good everything seems to function would appreciate any other things to check and i adjusted them still no brakes

hot racing duel break kit sjt39ds

SOunds like you need new brakes then. I had not problems with the stock brakes actually. I have never used the dual brake set-up so I can't offer a lot of advise on it. Pictures might help if you can get some of the set-up you have.

talking about the hot racing duel set. be sure to tighten the center screw real tight with a little blue loc-tite. then through out the spring on the rod at the servo, replace it with a aluminum tube about .600 long, then re adjust. readjust by hanging the back end over a table, spin the the rear tires forwards then aplay the bakes. keep adjusting as needed

Back