Auxiliary light installation on Injora front bumper

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbear

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Crawling
I know you guys/gals know Injora products so maybe you've been down this road already.

I purchased an Injora Metal Front Camel Trophy Bumper with Lights for my Traxxas TRX-4 Defender. I think I've used the correct screws for the installation of the bumper but cannot seem to find, in the screws left over, the correct screws to attach the front light fixtures. There just aren't any screws that look like, or what I have tried, that will work to attach those two large front drive lights.

Anyone have suggestions? Do I go to ACE hardware to search the screw packages?

product-image-1614265074.jpg
product-image-1614265063.jpg

Hmmm, I've had pretty good luck with Injora, but have had a similar problem with other brands so I know how you feel. If you've got a decent hardware store close buy take your part down and find something that fits. For future reference, Amazon has a bunch of misc sets of screws for rc's that include a variety of sizes that are handy to have around.

Hmmm, I've had pretty good luck with Injora, but have had a similar problem with other brands so I know how you feel. If you've got a decent hardware store close buy take your part down and find something that fits. For future reference, Amazon has a bunch of misc sets of screws for rc's that include a variety of sizes that are handy to have around.
I have had good luck with Injora as well. However, I did order two sets of 4 tires ea. from them and only one set showed up. So, I have been dealing with that from them as well. Yeah, I was thinking I will need to visit a good Hardware Store to find something close to what I'm looking for. Yes, I've also been thinking I need to purchase a box of misc. bolts and nuts to have on hand. Thank you for your help and suggestions. 😎👍

not many local hardware store will carry a screw rc sizes.min does along with the 5 rc stores I have within a 20 mile radius..I used to deal with screw loose but I dont think they are around

heres a link you can go there figure out what size you need the search the web.

https://www.competitionx.com/beginners-guide-to-rc/common-rc-screws-types-and-how-to-measure-them/
https://www.microfasteners.com/
Thank you for the links! I will definitely check it out for sure. 😎👍

I have good luck with Ace hardware.
Thank you for your response!! I hear ya. I will go there (ACE) soon and see what I can find. I also have a store called Mcguckins Hardware somewhat close, they have everything. I will look there too. 😎👍

Stay away from the Home Depot stuff....it just keeps warping.

Stay away from the Home Depot stuff....it just keeps warping.
I will. Thank you. I've strayed away from HD for a long time now.

One of my issues with this Injora lighting for this bumper is that the light fixture itself isn't threaded. So, I may end up trying to find a very small black threaded metal screw?

These work great. Nice selection.
Looking to make an order for a RC screw set very soon. Thank you for your input!!!! 😎👍

Back