It has arrived! SCX24 Deadbolt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a sick a** 6x6. Rite there!!! Get the hell out of here WOW nice build...👍👍👍
He sent me a vid of it crawling too. The thing is a little beastie!
He actually sent me a ton of photos. Every build is a sick ass rc

All SCX24's
received_347000967067099.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 work or RCT. Because I would be happy..That I contributed to the cause... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Inconclusive

Didn't see anything on x-rays. Probably got sick, mistakenly eating plastic, thinking it's jelly fish ☹️

Inconclusive

Didn't see anything on x-rays. Probably got sick, mistakenly eating plastic, thinking it's jelly fish ☹️
Yeah, I have been seeing lots of documentaries popping up on the plastic waste hitting the oceans. It is freakin sad.

Loaded some black filament and did some 18 hole wheels with lugs around the rim. You can't see the detsil as well with black wheels this small, but I like em. I gave them 2mm more offset while I was at it. Hard to see in the pics, but is really noticeable in person. Look at rear wheel on passenger side of vehicle.
20210809_135531.jpg

20210809_135516.jpg

Loaded some black filament and did some 18 hole wheels with lugs around the rim. You can't see the detsil as well with black wheels this small, but I like em. I gave them 2mm more offset while I was at it. Hard to see in the pics, but is really noticeable in person. Look at rear wheel on passenger side of vehicle.
View attachment 130684
View attachment 130686
The rear one looks great!

Black is good, what if you went with fewer holes?
I could, but not going to mess with wheels anymore. These are just temporary til I buy some weighted wheels.

View attachment 130684
View attachment 130686
Nice!! Looks good black!!👍👍What about painting the outer ring red.To give it a highlight/accent.. like you were saying with the black/silver.

I bet you guys can figure out what this is for...
20210815_115113.jpg

Deadpool, the Deadbolt driver?
Yeah. It's going to look so cool. Waiting on paint to dry. Just took some more shots of the rig.
20210815_161551.jpg

20210815_161621.jpg

Back