It has arrived! SCX24 Deadbolt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK but that is a huge mod your puffin on there. You a cloud chaser? lol
Flavor chaser bro. That Fatality M25 tank kicks out some serious flavor. But yeah, it will throw out clouds that fill the room too 😉
I like it! You should also include the 2 swords strapped to his back. Oh, and guns.....lots of guns!
That is one helluva idear man! I'm going to get right to work on that!

Deadpool 1? Or "The Dead Pool" with Mr Eastwood?
Deadpool 1 is the answer! Still watching it right now. Such a hilarious movie!

The Dead Pool is also a good movie! A blast from the past. I need to track this movie down and watch it again.

Last edited:
Deadpool 1 is the answer! Still watching it right now. Such a hilarious movie!

The Dead Pool is also a good movie! A blast from the past. I need to track this movie turn and watch it again.
I just did an Eastwood movie marathon about 2 weeks ago. "The Dead Pool" is one of his later ones that I really like, along with "In the Line of Fire". John Malkovich was freakin great in that one. Probably my favorite role of his next to the "Red" movies.

I just did an Eastwood movie marathon about 2 weeks ago. "The Dead Pool" is one of his later ones that I really like, along with "In the Line of Fire". John Malkovich was freakin great in that one. Probably my favorite role of his next to the "Red" movies.
The old man is still making great movies! Gran Torino

Then there is my favorite character: Philo Beddoe......"Right turn, Clyde." 🤣

I forgot to show the stand's little party trick. If you cut some q-tip stems and drop under the supports, you can pose the truck.

20210816_130854.jpg

20210816_130939.jpg

20210816_131309.jpg

Dude that sweet party trick!!👍👍. Thats printer gets better and better
every time you show or add something.That's going to be my birthday present to my self this yr a 3D printer. And lots of filament to boot.. 🤣🤣🤣
I just got contacted by a guy like a week ago wanting me to test and review some filament for a new US manufacturer. It showed up today, so it's on the printer now printing a stand for the C10. My son likes the name Carnage, so that is what this one will say. Fingers crossed that it prints ok. New filament can sometimes throw ya a curveball.

🤞🤞🤞🤞
That's awesome hope it works out good for ya man

I just got contacted by a guy like a week ago wanting me to test and review some filament for a new US manufacturer. It showed up today, so it's on the printer now printing a stand for the C10. My son likes the name Carnage, so that is what this one will say. Fingers crossed that it prints ok. New filament can sometimes throw ya a curveball.

Make sure you tell them the tests were inconclusive and you will require more samples. :p

Make sure you tell them the tests were inconclusive and you will require more samples. :p
Haha. I have been sending him progress pics to show some of the layers. It is supposed to produce a lot stronger printed parts, and just going off how the material feels, I am betting it is. So far I am thoroughly impressed with it.

The print with the new filament is one of the smoothest prints I have ever produced. OMG this filament is AMAZING. And the fact that it is made in the US - Yeah, I found a new filament to use.
20210817_033019.jpg

The print with the new filament is one of the smoithest prints I have ever produced. OMG this filament is AMAZING. And the fact that it is made in the US - Yeah, I found a new filament to use.
View attachment 131097
SWEET!!!! should do the letters in black this time