In case you were wondering what Arrma's "Gorgon" means.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Gorgon meaning:
Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 8.28.52 AM.png

Seems like Arrma is adding to their cars named after Greek gods, Typhon is a greek god as well.

Same with that rccar4life guy who left the forum after being a piece of chit. People need to learn how to keep their opinions to themselves.
never knew him. might be a good thing. back when i hung out on traxxas forums there was this one dude who was kinda being a jerk to me and @turbo27 he and @turbo27 got the boot from the forum. i really wish people would just mind their own business.

never knew him. might be a good thing. back when i hung out on traxxas forums there was this one dude who was kinda being a jerk to me and @turbo27 he and @turbo27 got the boot from the forum. i really wish people would just mind their own business.
Dang. That sucked. Yeah people need to learn how to mind their own business
So are you guys interested in picking up a Gorgon? I'm kind of wanting one. 🤔
I wanna get one and make it a 6s monster machine

Last edited:
lol he deleted his comment
All info is good info.

@tntpoof can go fly a kite. Just saying. I kinda want a Gorgon. Can I turn it to brushless?

I want one, but I want to upgrade it a Little.
yes. you can turn it to brushless.

Last edited:
dint you peeps have Greek mythology in Junior high? I did we also had your choice classes. its a public forum dont wanna hurt no one feelings lol.

dint you peeps have Greek mythology in Junior high? I did we also had your choice classes. its a public forum dont wanna hurt no one feelings lol.
No, it's a private forum. You did need to join and get a login, right?

In my opinion, mostly it's the modern day plague... folks wanting to never be challenged or offended... it's why there is so much of a divide between liberals and conservatives these days. Those two factions have been around since the dawn of time, but in the last decade they have become so intrenched in their positions, they have no room for compromise.

I think it's just the logical progression for those raised on social media, where one can simply turn off the comments of others so they never have to look at them, and therefore never need answer a challenge.

Shrug

The bottom opening battery door gives me pause... I've had a few bad experiences with those. :confused:

While I have no hands on experience with the Gorgon, it appears to be built on the same chassis as the Granite voltage, which I'm not a fan of.

I found it to be closer to toy grade than hobby. The way the motor mounts made it difficult to add a brushless combo to. Not impossible, just a pita.

It does look pretty cool though. Love the tires.

Back