In case you were wondering what Arrma's "Gorgon" means.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the Gorgon to the orchard across the street that is just a little to tight to run my 6S rigs.

I had a blast! I don't think all the ground squirrels who live there were all that happy about my bash session but I had a ton of fun, just rippin around and doin' donuts. I think it has plenty of speed for it's size.

It handles well, pretty stable, only rolled it once, but that was driver error. The body is pretty thin, but no damage so far. Really easy to clean off with the air compressor. Like I said before, this will stay stock unless I find some flaw that requires an upgrade. This is just a fun littl rig straight out of the box.

I did overheat it a bit, 85Ā°F outside and I ran it hard.

GORGON = FUN :thumbs-up:

This guy throws down with this Gorgon on 3s. This is the best bash test I've seen with this truck. Pretty impressive to be honest.

A forum where you're not supposed to express opinions. I would express my opinion on this but that would be an opinion.

Back