I'm racin my maxx, testing out 1/8 scale tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willthethrill

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I didnt want to buy a buggy in the frist place, but now that i have a almost bulletproof maxx, i am going to buy an ofna wheel hub assembly for the maxx and put some nice dirt track 1/8 scale buggy tires on it. i think it will be pretty fun. also i am buying some complete 1/8 slicks for drifting on my 1/2 mile long road. btw, my b-day was yesterday so i got a shizot load of money to pay for this!:hbd:

also has anyone tryed this??? this summer i will be racing a lot so thats why i want to know...

Thanx
-WillTheThrill-

I got the Ofna buggy wheel adapters and they fell off a few times even with the best locktite. It looked funny and it would stand up on two wheels on a hard turn. It was fun for a minute and then I sold them. Good luck.

what are you going to do about gearing... smaller tires..

i think i will be ok with gearing on the track, at the place i race i really can't wind it out to the max rpm's so, i already lowered it to a 83t delrin spur and a 18t vented clutch bell. can pull wheelies like mad with a stock carb setting and just a hair leaner. i really havent wound it out too much tho yet. btw christian, do they work well 4 u?
Thanx
-WillTheThrill-

Back