I'm going in Monday for my Back surgery, man am I nervous!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Angie, that's great. And thanks for the x-ray. For what I do that is the first one I have ever seen of that procedure/device and it will really help me.

Any update on Jesse? How is he feeling? When will he be back!? Get Well Soon!

Hope you have a speedy recovery Jesse!

Take care of yourself.

Hey guys :) Thanks for the Magazines and the card. I really appreciate it. This is the first time I have been out of bed other than to take a shower or use the bathroom. I'm feeling better but still in a lot of pain. On the plus side my back hasnt felt this good since I was a kid lol. I should be doing really good in a couple months. I probally wont be on alot for the next week or so, its kind of painfull sitting up and typing, but just wanted to say thank you and let you all know I'm doing better, Thanks again for everything!!!!!

It's great to see ya back man!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery and get your ass back on here like you should be! Glad to hear you are at least feeling a little better, we miss ya bud.

Thanks man, I'm doing better but still taking alot of happy pills to get my by lol. I will probally drop in at least once or twice a day. Its been nice just getting my ass out of bed. However I was having fun play ps2 hehe.

Yeah I'm feeling way better as far as my back, to bad they had to cut my open to change the disk lol.

Welcome back Jesse!
Just take your time and feel good.
See you soon. (on the forum) lol.

Hey welcome back jesse,hope your feeling better.

RIGHT ON JESSE...way to go man .in there sliced and diced and back together already awesome...just like humpty.er....never mind,good to hear your home and feeling better