I'm going in Monday for my Back surgery, man am I nervous!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Angie that is sooo great you did this for all of us. We all really care and I know you have your hands full, so thanks for taking a moment and alleviating all of us hand wringing pansies that were worried about your husband (your's truly included).

Jesse, did they put a Ford or a Chevy spring in there? I heard Tigger went with a Chevy spring.

Last edited:
Thats awesome to here thanks for keeping us posted, Jesse get better soon Bro! :cheers:

Thanks, Angie.
I was wondering how things went. I am glad to hear he is ok,

Thanks for the good news and update, Angie. Does this mean that I have to give back his stuff?

Excellent to hear... Hope he's up and around soon - but not too soon.

ok I uploaded the pic of his xray on imageshack... how do I put it here? oh and I dont mind lettin you guys know whats goin on at all.. I told him I would. You guys have been great to him! I really appreciate you all supporting him :) ~Angie

Glad to hear he's doing well. Talk to ya soon.

to put the image here, take the direct linking website on it, and then put the
around it. It will then show it here. by the way, thanks a lot angie for the update!

7270118ea.jpg

the image on the right shows a frontal view
ok see if this works.. thanx redhatman
~Angie

Glad to hear everything is going well. Hope you are up and about soon.
Best o luck. :cheers:

Angie, thanks for the update! I hope Jesse feels better soon! Did he happen to get his gifts?!

Get that man some pain killers and a happy meal.

the gifts are a surprise ...& i think they were shipped yesterday so probily not

Lol! I would get him a happy meal but he doesn't have much of an appetite yet.. he did monday night though.. went and got him a big mac and french fries.. dont know how he was able to eat that! now all he wants to eat is jello and pudding.. and I have to beg him to eat that! lol! and he has some good pain killers.. thanx.. no gifts yet.. but I didn't check the mail today.. will definately check it tomorrow and I will let you know if he gets them. Thanx to all of you! ~Angie

Just give him the toy out of the happy meal!! It should keep him occupied for hours. Give it to him and tell him it needs to be converted to nitro. :jk:

Think it is great that you are on the forum keeping everyone posted.

Hey guys! just wanted to let you know that he did get the gifts today.. and I have to tell you, you guys have got to be the coolest bunch of guys I have ever seen or talked to or.. you know what I mean.. He was really happy to get the box and I put his card up next to all his flowers.. The mags will surely keep him from getting too bored when he is not playing ps2 or sleeping.. and I know the hot rod mag with the general lee on the cover caught his eye right away.. lol! I would like to send you all a very heartfelt THANKYOU! You guys are the best! ~~Angie