I'm going in Monday for my Back surgery, man am I nervous!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we're all rootin for ya. I bet there won't be any complications or anything of the sort, so you had better hurry up and get well! We'll be waiting. And, I can relate to the friends thing. I recently moved to a anti-social, poduck town so I really don't have any friends either.

Well anyway, Best wishes,
-Nick

Go party tonight so you don't think your missing anything for the next 5-6 months while your down.
Good luck and be well.

PS, Get some sex as well, it may will be a while.

Good luck, Jesse.

Look at it this way; it's an excuse to have wifey wait on you hand-n-foot ;)

Thanks guys :D, I figured I would jump on here one more time tonight :). I'm going to get some for sure tonight too lol. Wifey promised to take care of me :D.

haha! I hope you get through this with no problems! Get well soon!

-Eric

enjoy your taco, and get well soon. we all got happy thoughts for you.

Wow, that sounds like a big operation.

Hopefully it goes smooth.

Jesse!!! Let us know how it goes, or if it goes!

Well guys I'm off to the cutting table lmao! Wish me luck and do lots of bashing for me with your Rc's!!! Talk to you all in a week or so!

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

-Dom

jesse good luck I'm positive you will come out of this much better than you are now ...& ask your wife to come on tonight just to let us know how it went

btw see if theres anything they can do about your hurling LOL

hey jesse, i hope everything goes nice and smoothly on the recovery. I'm a bit late on this one, but well keep u in out thoughts...

hey jesse, i hope everything goes nice and smoothly on the recovery. I'm a bit late on this one, but well keep you in our thoughts...

-Pat

redhatman said:
hey jesse, i hope everything goes nice and smoothly on the recovery. I'm a bit late on this one, but well keep u in out thoughts...

hey jesse, i hope everything goes nice and smoothly on the recovery. I'm a bit late on this one, but well keep you in our thoughts...

-Pat
Jesse, all will be fine. Just don't let them cut too deep or you start double posting in your own post just like redhatman.

hey guys this is Angie, Jesse's wife... just wanted to let you all know that he is still alive! They had a couple complications during surgery.. they had a really hard time gettin the bad disk out and then he started bleeding a lot but they got it under control really fast and he was able to come home Tuesday afternoon. He is really really soar but he has his meds and I am doing all that I can to keep him comfortable. Thankyou all for your concern, I know your comments have really helped Jesse! oh and I would post a picture of his xray here, but I have no idea how to so I guess you will have to wait till he posts it or I figure it out.. lol! have a nice day!
~Angie :)

I'm looking forward to his return.
FEEL GOOD JESS!!!